Reviews for Exorcist
I have no idea why I didn't comment back in the day when I read this when it was nominated. Sorry! I'm glad I found it again. I love Inu/Mir and this is such a good take on them.
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Anesther chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow, Paynes... I really need to read more of your work! I've only read your Kikyou drabbles on LJ and I'm ashamed of myself for not looking you up here!

The words were eloquent, flowing, and beautifully captured my interest instantly-something that I've never experienced when I decide to look up Yaoi, mostly because I can never find tasteful ones. But this my friend was superbly delicious. You've done an amazing job and Numisma-san gets props on the great Beta-ing.

Again, wonderful work! :D
mimi.sama.of.the.east.side chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
yoyo chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw Yay! I really loved your story it was so freakin cute! I haven't been on this site in like 5 years and I am now having horrible fanfic relapse lol. thanks!
Through the Silence chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I have completely fallen in love with Miroku and InuYasha, all thanks to you. Bask in your own glory for a little bit. :)
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I cannot believe I did not read this earlier. Beautiful and angsty. You use such simple words, but their effect is strong.

Inuyasha's pain, and the relationship between Inuyasha and Miroku seems so natural. Again, superb work.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
:D nice fic!
Chaos-and-Serenity chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh my, that was wonderful. My eyes teared up when Miroku first yelled at him not to die and leave him all alone. The stroy was beautifully written and powerful in a way - people can form such powerful bonds. The intimacy was lovely and I especially liked this line: "His finger pads were addicted to the sensations of Inuyasha’s life, and he couldn’t help but notice that as they kept touching, they were pulling each other into a closer embrace." The entire paragraph was one of the most beautiful I can recall reading.

It seemed so real to me as well, because oftentimes that's how intimacy is bred. You want to hold onto something and taste it, but you're so afraid of the consequences. So you move in slowly and gauge their response. A little at a time, then a little more... Basically, I related to this story even though I've never experienced such tragedy.

And I love it when I relate to a story. This is going on my fav's list.
Zuriyan chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh. My. God. This was brilliant! Amazing work, there are real tears in my eyes! REAL ONES? That story has incredible emotive powers, keep a hold on that. Congrats to you Quirkyslayer and your Beta, Numisma on an absolutely fanstastic fiction.

I loved your use of descritive words, and the very acurate depiction of the characters. Beautiful work! I would ask for more, but more would spoil it, I am most impressed!
Yay for Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
;~; That was awesome, so awesome, I'm crying from the intensity of it. If I lived in that hut with Kagome and a Baby, I would've had it exorcised I long time ago. I see why Inuyasha didn't, but, I'd hate to hear screaming and wailing. -Shakes head.- And, that was adorable at the end with Inuyasha and Miroku.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
awe that was so cuutee! i loved it
forgetablelove chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
that was... awesome. I don't like why, but I just loved it. :)
FanFiction chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Great story!
Anno chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow...That was GREAT! Wonderful story telling!