Reviews for Driver's Ed
Lightbulb chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Lol, that was funny! I liked the whole fake-drowning thing even though ut was a bit mean to poor Scotty! But it amde me ggiggle, so I'm happy! I'll be writing an account soon, so then I can add you to my faves!
anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Gotta be one of my favourite TB humour fics out there. It makes me laugh no matter how many times I read it. Honestly, I think the anticipation of the lines is as much a factor in that as anything.

If you excuse the two pools, Jubilee Gardens and Alan's being so much younger, this could easily read TV verse. Those are the characters I fell in love with, and you've preserved them beautifully here. I love Scott's glance to make sure Gordon hadn't drowned. The line is funny, but at the same time I think there's some seriousness to it.

Awesome!
straywriting chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Another great one.
NayClem chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed my head of at this fic and it's about the 5th time I've read it! My sister was giving me some really strange looks!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
HA! I love the brother- relationships among these five, and you've incorporated all the best elements- my sides hurt from laughing.
Funkyicecube chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Funny. Very good fic!
quiller chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Nice interaction between the brothers here. And why should they tell you all their dark secrets?
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hey a great idea. Loved every minute of it. Would love to see more.
Mad-Friend chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I liked this, i'mpeckable. You've given an interesting and funny slant on the boys and their machines. There are some good one-liners and I can just picture the image of Jeff's first flying trips. It's great to read light hearted humour. Nice one, i'mpeckable.
Spense chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
:Grins: This was wonderful. I especially like that Gordon is elated that his record finally falls. Very, very fun.
woodcat2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
nice story. I really liked the interaction. And what did happen to 5?
barb from utah chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I love this story. Typical siblings. Scott talking to John the whole time. The others not realizing it. please think of what Gordon knows. That would be interesting. Please update this story soon. Oh yeah love to see Alan's reaction to Jeff sinking Thunderbird 4.