Reviews for A New Home
bissek chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Interesting fact you might want to know- a rapid fire spirit gun from all 10 fingers is not a shotgun from YYH, but it is a ki attack used by a villain in the anime HunterXHunter. Another ki technique from that series that seems plausible for the Ranmaverse-jab yourself with a taser while calling up a battle aura. If you repeat the process often enough, you can make the aura give off 50,0 volts.

Amusing fact that may constitute either a opening for a joke or a plot hole in your story: The mangaka behind Sailor Moon is married to the mangaka behind Yu Yu Hakusho and HunterXHunter. In fact, as a result of this, there are little jokes left in the manga if you pay attention. In Yu Yu Hakusho (manga), Kurama makes a joke about Tuxedo Kamen after revealing that his weapon of choice is also a rose (though normally a vine whip rather than a projectile). In HunterXHunter, one minor character (the middle Zoldyaeck brother-the fat one) collects action figures. In one scene of the manga which takes place in his room, you will find that among the figurines are figures of Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, and Sailor Moon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
'OS interface between Nekoken 3.4.5 and Ranma 1.4 beta'

LOL! I noticed that the Nekoken OS is a much more advanced

version then the Ranma OS. Probably has a lot less bugs

too!

Loved the fight scene.
Cobra-100 chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
I'm guessing the world where all the NEO-Senshi show up is where Ranma takes the neko-ken's advice to heart.
CRose chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Heh, that chapter was great and i'm looking forward to lots more.
bissek chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Was the battle here inspired by Sluggy Freelance? During the Puniverse story arc, there was a conversation on the following lines:

"The evil emperor Zorgon Gola can turn anything into a monster and imbue it with special properties."

"Once he made a cow monster and imbued it with barbeque!"

"M"
enlu-tarsonis chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Ok. Loved the Ice Cream Youma. Aspects been done before, but not in ice cream.

Also love the hook up with Hotaru and Chibi-Usa.

BUT WHERE IS THE OMAKE!

Those are some of the best Omake that I've ever read!

Keep the chapters comming. I can't wait for the next one.
DarkJackel chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
okay the evil plan was choice, well executed too. However it might help should one of those unfortunent souls find their way to where Ranma is. That way the girl's story is backed up with some irrifutable physical evidence. After all given sufficient amounts of time with no reinforcment they may begin to doubt and stray from their assigned wild gooses. I'm sure that Hotaru and Usa would want their claim stacked, developed, established and a settled area of law.

I do look forward to the upcomming conversation regarding the Neko-Ken and the Senshi's identities.

-_-Me-_-
Hiryo chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
One more great great chapter WOT! Grooming Diana (that hasn't anyone thought up as well as the grooming of Hotaru and Chibi-usa :) ) One day you have to tell me how you mmake those great fics in that mass...
Uslesscrp chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
You can find the Meanings of Life fic at Tannim's Ranchan & Co. Crossing Bridges archive

at: ranmafics d0t com in the sailor moon section.
Rubel chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Cool a new chapter. Good story but where can we find this "Meanings of Life" story you mentioned I tried searching the archives and the mediaminer archives and I couldn't find it.
Duke chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Great chapter. I like it how Ranma can speak with the neko inside of him, and now that he knows that Hotaru and Usa are Senshi, aren't they going to be in for a surprise when he tells them. I also like how Haruka is somewhat of a pervert and that she finds Ranma's girl side attract. I can't help but feel the Michiru and Setsuna might feel the same way by living with him. It would also be kind of cool, well really interesting if Ranma got a hit on the head and SHE made an appearance. That would be awsome and especially if she was a bit like Haruka because of the neko inside of Ranma. Well keep up the good work, hopefully you'll update faster, and I'll be waiting for your next installment.
wxnut chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
The way you took out that ice cream youma: Funny, in a creepy sort of way.
ron chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
awsome chapter, update real soon
Dralan Asguard chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
ok i have very very good questions...how old are all of the senshi? Second, uh usagi's boyfriend is as straight as cn be...him and ranma? please for the love of all that is holy and justice in the world dont let that happen pleasse dont let that happen...Good story so far i cant wait to read what happenes next and please update son
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Great chapter, my friend. But I have one question. Where is the story "Meanings of Life" located? I can't seem to find it on here. lemme know, K?

Thanx-DarkHeart P