Reviews for A New Home
MoonlightBushido chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for there to be more, it is so hilarious. Please keep up the good work and if you can, update, please?
Gseven chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I really would like to see more to this one. It has the right amount of angst and humor with the fights that make Ranma so fun.
Anthony1l chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Awesome please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesome please continue!
Ranmawho1 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Hey Innortal, is there any way that you would consider picking this story up again? Out of all the stories you've written, this one is definitly one of my favorites.

-Ranmawho1
silverstreak93242 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
hell, been a long time since I last read this fic, and must say, I still enjoy reading it! I am hoping that you will be continuing it! I know your busy with other fics, but I was looking forward to seeing the continuing chaos that you were gonna subject Ranma and the MWC to! HEHE, messing with time and dimension's can be so much fun! anyways, here's hoping this one isn't dead!
Aki chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lazy bullshit,

I really fucking hate the tools like you that seem to have it out for Akane, ignore all her character development from the end of the manga, lets just turn her into the big unredeamable fanon bitch the ACC always harps on about. In this particular fic you don't even bother trying to hang a reason over it. You may as well have outright stated I will make Akane a bitch because I want to try out some pairing I read instead of directly implied it.

So let me grant you a tiny grain of insight. Try Separating Ranma and Akane WITHOUT completely ignoring her character development, or Ranma's for that matter. It's trivially easy. If writers of alternate pairings post Saffron can't be bothered to do this aren't worth reading past the first line of text
Animefan55 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
is this story dead?
Raj8 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
interesting
Anon chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
LUNA! Please.
Vld chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Well, this is a rather nice story you got there. Hope you haven't given it up. The situations with Ranma are just too humorous, and i hope for some Nerima scene, namely the NWC's reactions to Ranma's "goodbye" letters.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Great story!
Kithrin chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
nice.
Shannon Dee chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Loved it. Laughing until I cried.
313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »