Reviews for A New Home
Fire chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Well, I would like to see more of this.
soul ice chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
intresting very intresting

ranma is in for it also you might want to up the rating im looking foward to this the only thing ive seen to campare is the ranma hotaru sasami thread on the AA
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Well I can say that I have not seen a Ranma/Sm with this type of pairring before. But I do like it. I can not wait to see the next chapter.
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This looks like it's going to be a fun story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Rubel chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Cool. I hope to see more cause this story has a lot of promise to it.
Jammin-2099 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I like this Idea. I think It has good potential.

Although, I don't like the Directions the Other Senshi's Orientations are developed as.

I certainly don't see Minako and Makoto as S&M types, and The Usagi/Rei/Mamoru's "Secret Parties" are rather hard to swallow as well.

Personally, I always saw Ranma in these types of stories ending up with Hotaru, and Chibi-Usa ending up with Helios/Pegasus. I mean, that's what the series was going for during the Pegasus Arc anyway.

Just my own opinions though.

Keep it up, want to see more.

I'd like to see more of Nabiki's "Second Chances" more though.

Ja, ne?
Jetflash chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
With all of the sexual innuendo included here, I think that you may want to up the rating a little bit.
Delta-Theta chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I must say this is a pretty good start on a new fic Innortal. while i like that most of your fics match ranma up with nabiki something new for a change is rather refreshing (grin) keep upi the good work!

Patrick chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Very funny, Please update ASAP
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Hm, interesting. Ranma's a little too perfect here, but I guess the matchup makes up for it. By the way, how old ARE Hotaru and Usa? Are they teenagers yet?
Wolff chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I have a feeling I'm gonna like this one. The first half of the chapter was excellent. You really took us inside Ranma's head and let us feel what he was feeling. Well done! I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors in this one, either. Looking forward to the next one!
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wonderful story please update quikly
Silverscale chapter 1 . 4/29/2005