Reviews for A New Home
Cor Strike FX chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Heh. Keep up the good work.
uglybiker chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Your Mom called. She says to tell you that you can't post any new stories until you've finished all the really neat stories you already have on your plate.

Especially this one.
anymous chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
This is great please continue.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Why is it that most of the good fics i find haven't been updated for 2-5 years or more?
ryuou chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
This is very, very good! please keep up the good work.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
How about calling Loki's new show senshi 1/2 and put Ranma chan into a fuku as sailor Terra which would cause Huruka to lust after her even more,btw love the omake's.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ranma is in a legal non-combat zone yay!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
this is awsome man. I like this, and cant wait to see what other chaos Ranma can get into. Just hope it aint Discontinued. Its funny as all get out.

Demon Lord of Blood chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
heh4e i havent had this much fun in weeks, keep up the good work
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I felt like I needed a laugh or two, so I looked this up and re-read it. Thanks. I do hope that someday this might be continued, but if not, oh well. Thanks for writing what you did of it though, and bye for now.
CopyZero chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
great story, you should really continue it.
Drashin chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
i cant find Meaning of Life did he remove it or is it not on here
silverstreak93242 chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Hey, just read your story for the second or third time, I have it in my fav's list on my computer, and well...I was wondering when your going to start it back up again! I like the concept and the plot line, and it's a very very good story, so please update soon, or at least let me know if the story is dead or not! Thanks! Lorn
Progos chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
You can't just leave it like that! Please, I beg of you!
inevitable chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
You left on a cliffie. I hope you continue this story.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »