Reviews for A New Home
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is probbably the best story of its type, and definitly my favorite of its type. I would love to see you continue this some day, and thanks for writing it in the first place, bye for now.
Satsukifujin chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
That was hillarious! Hope u update sometime!
Gundum M chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
funny as all heck
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
Um, please continue this some day? Well thanks for writing this, good bye for now.
Asgeras chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
Okay, okay. I know that I'm reading about every one of your stories and begging for more of each. But that's a good thing, right?

This certainly isn't a different case. I would definitely like to read more of this fic. I also know that your muse for various fics has left you high and dry. I hope that changes.

As always, thanks for what you've written so far.
foxfirespirit chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Hm... cant seem to find Meaning of Life by Kuraiko Kurohoshi. I searched by story title and auther and i can find it. Little help please.
Vilkath chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
One my favorite Ranma/SM fics, even if it is incomplete so far. The leaving nermia bit was a bit rushed, and Ranma achieved some powers a bit fast but oh well. I can understand you did not want to waste to much time just leaving nermia, and it's been done so many times it's nearly impossible to be orginal anymore. I also really like this pairing Hotaru by herself always been one my favorites in Ranma/SM fics. Chibi-usa as well is a nice choice, while I always like the entire senshi minus Mamaru pairings I could live with just Chibi/hotaro/Ranma as well. Over all I think their personalty's just work for eachother. And the comedy aspect of this fic is just off the charts, especialy the gates of Time AI, I really hope you continue this fic it is just to good to let die.
Sdarian chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
This is one of the better SM/Ranma crossovers I've seen. Most have him turning into another senshi, and while I have seen several that are good (Destiny's Child by Fire comes to mind) most don't leave him as the awesome Kami-Killer that he is, and instead stick him with some lame henshin into a moon or something. Anyway, I hope you continue this. Looking forward to updates soon. Good job and good luck.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
I LOVE this story! I hope your muses come back home soon! Thanks for sharing!
ApocSM chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
armanstay chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
I hope that you plan to continue this story, it really is very entertaining.
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Gohan Zero chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
this story is very good. Not only is it well written but it is a good plot.
Shinigami-chan chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
more! more! i want to read more!

this is a great story and i just can't wait to read the next chapter whenever you have time to post it!

shinigami-chan