Reviews for You Always Know
MeiSquared chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
I love it! It was so well written, and Anna's POV seemed very in-character (: Yoh's POV seemed a bit more serious, but that's okay because it was SO FREAKIN SWEET! -insert fangirl squeal-

I'm not sure if you're still makng more, but I'll put it on my alert list, juuuuust in case. ;)
silverymoon19 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
PERFECT. I so LOVED it! you're an awesome writer please keep writing more YohXanna this is a masterpiece one of my favorites ;)
kovodelnik chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
I have feeling like you didnt get what SK is about, or you did but misconceived.

Also, I have one question. Your born in USA or you come from another state?
iphiseis chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really liked your ficlet. It's fresh and sweet. Actually I'm french. I wanted to know if I could translate it into french? Of course I will tell that's YOUR story. I'd just like that french people read more foreign fics cause I find them very nice and different from french. Tell me if you're okay.

Anyway it was great. And as we say: J'adore ce que tu fais, continue comme ça! )

Ophélie
Smart Angel chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Amazing! I was in a need of a fanfic like that! And it had a perfect ending!
FreyaLin chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
loved it! its so cute hehehe and i just LOVE this line

"when you need me, my world stops for you"

thats just so sweet! XD heheh but yeah please continue its getting really interesting...if you know what i mean lol
djyxa chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
*fangirl squeal!* i love YohAnna! i love Yoh's POV here too!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
djyxa chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
nice Anna POV! love it! :D
Lady.Zayriah chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Aw! That was adorable!
Nightglider chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Absolutely brilliant! I couldn't get my eyes off of it!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I was meaning to review earlier, but wasn't working properly. Anyways...very cute fic! me likes lots!
Nyago chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow that is some deep and tense up Anna POV O_O I never read anything like this...Surely impressive!

Nyago
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Nice monologue. Keep it up!

You did well in portraying Anna, that's exactly how I expected her to act, though some of the words you used are redundant, it's still one of they best fics I've read.
aningme chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
To tell you honestly, I rarely watch shaman king. But when I did, I watched the part where Yoh and his friends were about to go to the Dobie village thing. (I actually know a little about shaman king)And he talked to Anna (as in privately while walking down to somewhere... I don't remember.) And I thought they both looked good together. And now since I'm all shaman king hyped, I wanted a fic about it. And guess what? You're the first I read. It is a good story, don't worry. And I hope it will be better in the second part. Yes, I want a second part. If you have complications about this story, just e-mail me. love to help. And by the way, the sequel to this story can be Yoh's perspective. That would be cool. But then, you are the author. And it's fine if you make other stories other than this. But if you continue this, that would be great. If you live on and and make another one, that would be great too. So, a sequel or a new story, I'll be waiting.