Reviews for One Summer
MandaMoo chapter 55 . 1/8/2006
omg! i just read ur whole story in one day and i adored it! i can see it being the real show since ur really true to the characters!

love the baby name!

manda xoxo
Maygen Lauren chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
This is like to Billonth time i've read this story, i love it!
Britts chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
Remember Seth's Grandpop is Caleb, Caleb cant insult his own grandson and call him the "geeky one" and if Julie had better manners she wouldnt insult her future husbands grandkid
Miki012 chapter 55 . 9/28/2005
Such a great story!I've been reading it for the past 2 days and absolutley loving it!I am looking foward to reading the sequel! I love the name Kayleigh!Such a great name. How did you think of it! keep on 've got a gift for writing!
Miki012 chapter 20 . 9/28/2005
I hate Anna!She always has do be mean!She seems a little different to the series!But it's better ths way!You are such a great writer!
Miki012 chapter 29 . 9/28/2005
I love Little Oats that is so sweet!Seth's names are a little bit wierd!But we all love his geekish ways don't we!
Miki012 chapter 17 . 9/28/2005
You are doing a great job!You are really doing a great job with Summer and Seth!
Miki012 chapter 14 . 9/28/2005
Ah!Kirsten and Summer fighting!Never would of thought!You are such a great writer!
Miki012 chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
The chapters are short but sweet a great story!
Miki012 chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
This is such a good story i love it!

I can't wait till finish it so i can read the sequel
Miki012 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Really great story i love it!
Meghan chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
Again, I say, WOW!
Meghan chapter 14 . 9/11/2005
Wow!
ful-gone chapter 14 . 8/22/2005
I think this is great. I can totally imagine summer flipping out. Also can see her mad at Seth as she is so often these days. Looking forward to the rest when I have time to read it.
Summer-Breeze-171 chapter 55 . 7/25/2005
Aw! That ending was awesome! Thanks for mentioning me! You are a brilliant writer and I think you have a great talent. You are truly gifted with the ability to write such amazing stories. The sentence you ended it with was a nice touch. I'm sure I've heard it before, do you know who the quote came from? I'd be so thankful if you could tell me!

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Hope to hear from you soon, :) (SB_171)