Reviews for I Love You
samanthatm chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Awesome.
Evil Wanda chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this's good, r u going finish it?
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwwww! Hooray! Erik deserves to get laid every few centuries. XD
Vivstar chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it. There really needs to be more stories for this version, don't you think? Anyway, great job. :)
Myli chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This is the ending that should've been in the movie! (I LOVE THAT MOVIE!) I think that she should've choosen Erik and not killed him and why did she kill him he never hurt her she shouldn't hurt him...right? M
wendela chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Why do you abuse Phantom for your ordinairy excuse to write a paltry un-original sex-scene? You could equally have written the same about two entirely different characters and one shouldn't have known the difference, this has nothing to do with PotO at all. The idea of a romance based upon the RE-movie is good, but this story... you could've done so much more with it. Its very dissapointing, I'm sorry.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow, very sweet I like it.
Punjabchild chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
oh steamy. I love it. We need more lovin' for the RE Erik.
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
When I seen the movie, I just had to see it again! It was great and I always thought the ending was kinda wrong! This ending is perfect! The only thing that's missing is there should have been an additional line in the movie that said that if someone ever loved him, no matter what he looked like, then his soul would be set free and he would regain his looks and live out the rest of his life normaly! But they had it in the movie that after he sold his soul, he could never be redeemed! Poor script writing, although they WERE going for a full on horror movie and not a romance! Robert Englund rules! He's great in all the movies and tv that he's done!
inkie pinkie chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
aw! I didn't like the Robert Englund version, but this story is good! I like! Write on!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
That's a better alternate ending for the movie! Great job!
le sigh chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
oh emm gee that rocked my sox! i thought it was so adorable, very good characters! goodjob