Reviews for Angels Dancing
crazyforcanines chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hojo never held my interest in the manga or the anime, but the way you've captured him here, my heart breaks for him. For all the people that Kagome and InuYasha have left behind, as well. And for Kazuo, who really shouldn't have his parents' mantle thrust upon him so young, or have to watch the adults around him fall apart in the aftermath of their deaths.
The Sacred Tree chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
nice XD

i liked it :)keep up the good work
Diary chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I enjoyed this. Kazuo was such a realistic kid, even if he had problems most didn't, and I, again, loved Hojou's characterisation.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was very cute, and wistful, and sad and interesting, all at the same time.
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Very cool concept. Love Kazuo. The image of MomKagome scolding him in his dreams is fantastic. (poor kid)

Why would they not explain EVeryThing to Houjou, since he is raising Kazuo and he really ought to know? And it wasn't clear-did Kagome have Kazuo before she married Houjou, or after? (if after, jerk Kagome!)

Very facinating concept, and good solid character writing. Great job, I like!
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I just finished reading this fic and 'Ten Easy Steps'. Excellent job on the both of them. Your characterization of Hojo as 'Normal Dad' and Kazuo as an abnormal kid needing a dose of normalacy is perfect.
Victorita9 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
How could people not review this story it is so good! very good sequal. you should continue it as a story.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
O Please tell me this will continue! I like! please update!