Reviews for Seeing, Really Seeing
Ryuuohjin chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Love it and hoping for more
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 1/4/2010

I really liked this.

I like Chibiusa here a lot more than I did in cannon.

This fic was very nice. Wish you had elaborated a bit more.
snoopykid chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Come on do more please! I loved it!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
very nice...

etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was a very nice sweat story. The relationship between Usagi and ChibiUsa was well done, especially with the pain that was shown to be in ChibiUsa from not being able to treat Usagi as her mother. The second chapter was kind of nice, but after the first one it just doesn't match up as well, given how good that one was.
MadaMag chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
I love this sort of fic (Chibi-Usa going along with Usagi) even if usually I 'see' Usagi knowing that she is Ch-U mother, not around.

Could you explain this lines:

"It has come to light that you have been working with us for

Exactly one year now, and we would like to thank you

For your patience and donations to our foundation"

to me? Or an explanation ff?
Nahirta chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Isn't it cool how the higher up on your author page you get, the more reviews you have? I love that. Still not enough, though. I love this fic. It explained the thing with ChibiUsa's appearance! I liked that bit with Luna-P at the end. Very cool.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I've always loved this story. So sweet, and you see Chibi in a new lgiht.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
I love the way you wrote Chibi Usa's character. This was really interesting. Your theory on Chibi Usa's appearence was unique and interesting; I've never seen it before. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you soon.
Lys chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
I second Nikki-chan, this is so cute. And you can't just end there.
Hidden Sovereign chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
i liked this fic, it was really cute, so another chapter...maybe a few more after that depending on the next chapter ...the maybe next chapter which i look forward to reading... and how it turns out, i personally think i'd like another chapter after the next one, but you know, you said to request for a next chapter, not any others after that, so yeah, there we go, i lost my train of thought, but i liked this fic alot!
elianthos chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
...Well, of curse you'd write another chapter! To see the results of Chibi-usa efforts, and to delight us with a bit of romance about Usa & Mamo together again.
Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
*giggling madly* I think it's because Rini is way too young to drive! She looks like she's five! The policeman probably thought she was taking a joyride...
moonie chapter 1 . 5/9/2005