Reviews for Love's Boundaries
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
sazzystace chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
omg! that is so sweet! i really love the storyline. write more! u have 2! lol. im gna cry no, jst thinking if its a real episode, which it should be. lol. really awsome fic! :) write more stories.
xx LIVE in LOVE chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
OMG YOU HAD TO MAKE ME CRY, DIDN'T YOU?

That was AMAZING!

*goes to read more of your stories*
viva los angeles chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
More Pheely angsty fics? I want to cry.

However that was so sweet. The deal with finding the letter in the shoebox, the house, the bush... you should write for the show! I am going to call up 2121 Productions and ask them to let you write for them.

I just forgot... I don't have connections. Anyway, this is a great story. Very depressing, but great and happy in a way. :)
GoldCatMaster chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Sorry, peoples! I can't write anymore. I like to leave peoples on cliffs. I can't help if you sort of fell off the edge and you're waiting for me to write you a parachute. Just hope an airplane comes along, or somebody really nice packed you an E-Z-Go Trampoline. But I do appreciate all the nice reviews. And, by the way, I am loving these one shots, and I've got a buttload more coming up.

~~NAPOLEON DYNAMITE! WATCH IT ON DVD TODAY~

-What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?

-Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!

-Napoleon, what'd you do all summer?

-I already told you! I went to Alaska with my uncle to shoot wolverines!

-Did you shoot any of them?

-Yeah, like 50 of them!

-Really? What kind of gun did you use?

-A frickin' twelve-gage, what do you think!
mondlering moofoot chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
That was very original, and I loved the concept of the whole thing. I liked how you wrote the both of them, too, and how you linked up the two houses and all that...I really, really like this fic. D

Very sweet, very lovable, extremely wonderful. D Keep up the awesome job!

Oh, and are you continuing? Please do! Please?
1080 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Very nice. I really liked the begining it's very orginal. Is there any more? ( .) It'd be great to see them get back together, I like happy endings. Wel, great job, really enjoyed it. Please write more.
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005