Reviews for Let go
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I like this. I love BSN6.
NoodlesRamin chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was short but where did he go? What happened man you can't end it like this ! It's not FAIR...do another one please?
Meghan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Great story! Youre an amazing writer!

Love ya
bluetinkerbell chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
It's short sweet and lovely. Keep up the great work!
Jass chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Bah, I'm a little too lazy to log in at the moment. Very nice story. Very well structured, even if it was very short. Personally, I can think of a number of ways this could've ended happier... but it was still good.

One thing I have to be nit-picky about: I think you could've shown the emotion a bit better. You gave us a quick view into Kino's mind, but you didn't really explain the swell of emotions that would have come with such an important event.

It was very good, however. I have yet to write a BSN6 story yet, but I watch the show a lot. If you'd like to refresh your memory on some of the events that took place in the show, drop me an email.

Oh, and please write another story soon. The BSN6 section needs more Kino/Hayami stuff; there just isn't enough! But try to give the next one a happy ending!

Bye!

Jass
Izillama chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Um... I don't really know what this was about... but it was well written. Good job! Joozu desu nee!