Reviews for New Frontier
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Sweet fic. Larry is such a cool character, and you have him set up perfectly. This definitely needs to be continued. I'd at least love to see the first class.
Carrie chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Aw, that was sweet! I liked that a lot! ;)
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
aww...i liked this story. how the teacher met the student...i like dhow u have larry protect charlie when they were picking on him. i'd love to read more of this fic if you'd be willing to write more. i'd love to see how they grew to be so close and trusting to one another. i'll be waiting for more from you A-blackwinged-bird. _

TheDudeLordOfFantasy a.k.a. Kathleen
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
What a sweet story!
Elly chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Great, I love this so far, and I'm hoping you continue... I always love seeing peoples' views of the characters' lives before the show.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wonderful! You captured well the instant connection between Charlie and Larry that has lasted for many years. I love the insight into Larry's character. Thanks for sharing!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Aw, that's so cute! Love the concept, and it's very in-character... Larry, sticking up for a fellow underdog! _ Don't you just love those guys? This works great as a standalone, but I for one wouldn't say no to a 2nd chappie...?
22 | « Prev Page 1 2