Reviews for Nibleheim Incident
Izzia chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Er, someone seems to have basically stolen your story. check out 'Saiyanaro's, 'birth of a mercenary', the end is almost identical. That sucks- you published it first! They're so similar, saiyonaro didn't even reveiw yours though...i just don't get it! I mean check out saiyonaro's ending:

“Nothing will stand in my way…” he muttered “Cloud Strife, mercenary…” It's so similar!

Anyway, enough of my wonderment of how low people will go when they can't think up their own stories...

This was well written. When i reviewed Saiyonaro's version (I quote the bit i refer to: "He always envied Zack. Envied his luck, his skill, his life. He wanted to become Zack. Now was his chance. He took Zack’s clothes, shoes, and even his sword. He would become Zack.") i said that Cloud is suffering from schizophrenia so rather than cloud just pretending to be zack, he thought he actually was zack...

but in your story, the original as it seems, this fact is addressed better i think, as it seems as if he is suffering from some kind of mental disorder in your version and he will in fact believe he is zack in time.

So this is good work, so good in fact someone seems to have felt compelled to copy you!
canibal angel chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow that was realy well writen you can realy feel for cloud
Willow Wildfire chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Hey, why did no one reviewed this? This is really good. While reading it I almost felt like I was in it myself, great job! keep it up.

**Tifa's Diary**