Reviews for The Dungeons & Dragons Rainy Sunday Songbook
merlyn2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Yep, no prizes for who's singing it - but it should be "Tolkien", not "Tolkein".
merlyn2 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
What does "minging" mean?
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yep, Eric's cynicism still at work here - especially the "Helping some losers that can't help themselves!" part and Hank's protest at butting in on his verse. And his not having a trailer.
lisa316 chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Oh my God, I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard! That was some of the funniest DDC stuff I've ever read, seriously. I think the 'Favorite Things' one was my favorite, although I really enjoyed them all. I wish I could tell you my favorite part, but I would have to cut and paste the entire thing, and that would just be redundant...

Thanks for this.
She-Magus chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
lol, f-ing funny!
Carrie Chester chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Girl, that is fantastic! *wipes tears from her eyes*

I especially love the first one . . . the whole show sounds so *sleezy* put like that, doesn't it?
elektralyte chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
There are E/D Naysayers? Get out! Actually, I'm a fan of Hank/Sheila. You know why? Because it leaves Eric/Diana free to hook up with each other! Go E/D, Go E/D, Go E/D! Your songs are awesome btw ;-)

I'm sorry, that wasn't very constructive at all, was it? You'll just have to settle for positive praise I'm afraid. Go Scribbles, Go Scribbles, Go Scribbles!
jolly roger brat chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Poor lil Eric with his laments, but stil, hahahahahahahahaha! Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
N.L. Rummi chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Bohemian Rhapsody? Good call!

Oh, sweetie! Every time I read one of these I swear that you've outdone yourself!

Poor Eric's all lament-y, and his Rhapsody was just superb! Hee!
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
This is funny. Friend of mine has been introducing me to the Dungeon and Dragons cartoon, and I find this incredibly funny. Great job.

~QueenTatooine
N.L. Rummi chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Bwaahaahaa! Oh, honey, you are good!

I love the new song. You've definitely got talent, not only in writing the lyrics, but making them fit *so* well! I really hope there will be more!
yoo-hoo luver.wlegs chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Will the horsie named trixie appear in another story?
N.L. Rummi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Awesomely awesome with a big heaping pile of terrific-ness on top! (Can you tell I loved it, Scribbles? *G*)

Everything that came out of Eric's mouth, especially, was an instant classic, and this story is an instant addition to my list of faves! Bravo to your creative mind!

Rummi
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This was hilarious! I and Two of my friends, just couldn't stop laughing. Great Job.

~QueenTatooine
Rana Kane chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Two words: Instant favorite! LMAO!