Reviews for Toothpaste
SA2208 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Thanks to you,my brother is now CONVINCED that I really AM insane. I was totally cracking up till the end. Awesome fic!
taichi rules chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hahaha silly Inuyasha! Your fic made me smile ~~ so cute!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
LMAO, this was so entertaining. "Minty fresh Tetsusaiga". Yeah, I can see that. :D
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
that was really funny, the summary popped out at me and when i read it i lughed so hard if i had milk i would have come out my nose.

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That was cute! Keep making stories like this!
Akane-Lovely chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Hahahahaha! That was great! Gotta love those cultural (or, in this case, maybe it's generational) misunderstandings. Poor IY... At least his sword will smell minty fresh, now. Nice story! Very cute _
White dragon lady chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That's great inuyasha uses toothpaste for his sword ! Ha ha inuyasha you dolt! Kagome should have told him it was meant for human teeth. Oh well inuyahsa would have learnd when his sword smells mint fresh and he'll be wondering what happened.
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
lol. that's hilarious. i knew that would happen towards the end. tetsusaigafangtooth. inuyashatoothpastefang minty fresh sword. great job though. really funny.
VileVileCrocodile chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
lol, that was great _
koalakitty chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Well, you've done it again. I love teh way your wrinkled little brain works, truly I do. It's always so random.

Rumiko Takahashi, by the way, that's the woman who came up with the two series. . . and finsihed niether of them, the lazy git.
Hououza chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Brilliant story, very funny.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Mishou chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Kyah! What a cute story! _ Wonderful job!
japanimeniac chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
*Falls over laughing* HAHAHA... oh, man, join the club! Four A. are awesome! This is hilarious! Do more stuff like this please, it's so cool!
Dancing Pickle chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow...I never thought about that... But ya know...there's been a lot of toothpaste stories lately. Could it be popular or something?
hottytottie90 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005