Reviews for Quietly
aevian17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Hello! I just finished reading your story. Loved it! It's like watching one episode of Criminal Intent. Loved the dry humor and sarcasm of Eames, I can see her in my head, really amazing! I will some of your other stories too. Take care and I hope you are still writing. I know this is 2005 story but neverthe less...
linda merryweath chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Thank you for this lovely story glad they got there in the end.
Betty Mills chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
You are really a brilliant writer! I've binge watched this show, from start to finish, and you have nailed these characters!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
I really enjoyed your story. At first I was confused by the back and forth of the scenes, but as I read on, I started to look forward to the flashbacks. I think you did a wonderful job of putting your readers inside Goren's head, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there! Thank you so much for a good read.
dabbling chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow. Beautifully written.
FrankieB chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Superb! Loved the succinct analysis Eames gave at the crime scene and her irritation at 'needing' Goren to ensure its thoroughness. She can sniff hands as well as he and since Eames is a female she probably can identify a scent or two. How nice of Deakins to notice.

You have a way with words. Truly you do. Alex's temper, her husband dying, Bobby's mom... You are quite talented.

Thanks for having Bobby's mom in a good mood so they could joke and Bobby could have a pleasant visit. Those are rare even in fanfic.

Their lunch conversation was extraordinarily realistic. Two people who want to be more open yet hardly ever do so. "...It was his nature and his habit. A sort of self-preservation..." "It could be... dangerous [...] Is that why we never have... become closer, Bobby? [...] Maybe," Whew! Breath...

"...Rebellion [...] like my tattoo" Blink, blink, blink. Bobby's brain short-circuited LOL! "where?" "brooklyn" ROFL! -wipes eyes-

The weirdest things run through our brains when we are in pain - Alex going on about giving birth was hilarious. She was probably trying to psych herself out of the upcoming pain. "arrogant side-of-beef" "snarky little witch" too funny!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I've neglected to leave a review when I've read this in the past, but it's simply one of the best-written and most intriguing stories out there. Even though I read it ages ago, I still have vivid images of the story in my mind (like the explosion). Bravo!
obamagirl chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Loved this story!
mauscapade chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
This story was awesome. Angsty as hell, sometimes, but awesome :) I love how, even though they end up together, it's a don't ask, don't tell situation, not the usual "everyone knows and they live happily ever after" shtick people usually finish stories with :D
starwoods chapter 18 . 11/20/2010
great story :)
bogoalexea chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Oh yeah, it was worth it :wub:
bogoalexea chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Their night conversation was very sweet

Eames calling Lewis...hmm ;)
bogoalexea chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
Awwww, oh jeez... poor Alex, poor Connie, poor Bobby... and the rest...

I really love this!
bogoalexea chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
And the angst continues :)

Nice case B)
bogoalexea chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
Wow, this chapter is pretty good!

Love their conversation while captured _

And Bobby asking Alex if she were okay once in a while :wub: