Reviews for Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Crazyjess09 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
omg please please please please update this one i so want to know what happens next please when ever u get a chance of course
Randy's Dark Angel chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
OMg great plot
Kitsune chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I love this fic, but I believe the term is instead of vampeel, is dhampire
Tula Fate chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
hehehe wow for some reason my comp did not see the 4th ch. but i must say it was a nice one! _ this Fate gives your story a 10 out of 10 thus far! im so putting this in my favs!
Tula Fate chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
very nice! how longe until the blue eyed angel is free? I must know! you dont want to make the Fate of the Future cry would you? update soon?
hittocerebattosai chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
I thought I was certain that I had this on alert... I read this about a year ago, I think. *pouts* I wasn't alerted... Neh. *tackles* Thankees for the update! I love, love, love! I really cannot wait to see what happens next!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
so cute! the beginging was all actiony and cool and the ending was so cute!
Red Phoniex chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Really intersting, can't wait to read more.

Red
Demonskid chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
O_O NO NOT A CLIFFY UPDATE UPDATE! IT ALL ABOUT THE VAMPY GOODNESS AND HEERO!
Vastulja Sata Menton chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
OMG! ::dies:: Please, continue! I'm down on my hands and knees begging in you! x_x
Star of the Morning Light chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Whoa...please please please please update soon!

This story absolutely kicks ass!

I really hope that you update soon. I love this storyline and I hope you continue it.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Oh! Love this story! I can feel the 2x1 coming! W

Please update soon and good luck for the next chapter! _~

Kisu
Serenity Maxwell chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
nice cliffy! that is one sweet show worthy cliffy! great chappy by the way.
Shadowfire1986 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I forgot to say in the review i did that you have eternally ingratiated yourself to me for knowing the rest of the curiosity killed the cat saying. I HATE it that almost no one knows the whole thing. But you did, and you used it, so you are officially my favorite person in the universe for the next twelve mins.
Shadowfire1986 chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Really good, rather interesting, but it leaves me in suspense...You and Dweia need to stop leaving me in suspense. Its more deadly than poison, nods.