Reviews for The Madness of Denethor
becker chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I want Faramir to die a painful death from depression
Abigail Peredhil chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Nope, I do not want Faramir depressed. Tell him to be happy, for you have reviews!
Lucas chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great story
Sensara chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
He's a mad hatter, that's for sure. Funny!
savelove chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
haha you got worse here!
Flag chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Poor Faramir, his father not remembering him..

Or is it poor Denethor, because he can't remember his son?

Good job, I would have been 'lmao' literally but my parents are sleeping:P
princesse-of-ithilien chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
HOW DARE YOU!

Denethor is my second favourite character (second only to Faramir)! He is not EVIL, it's because of the Palantir! Have you even read the books? Or have you just watched the crackpot Rankin/Bass versions where Denethor cackles for five straight minutes? Now if you've read the appendices, you'll realise that Denethor has had a really sad life as his father prefered Thorongil (a total stranger) to his own son! I've made many people at my school realise that Denethor is not evil (we're now the DINE club, which is Denethor is not Evil!) I am a Tolkien scholar, and if you want to take up Denethor with me, go ahead!
HinataUchihaaa chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Don't be sad Faramir! ((we thought one shot was funny))
cmjrwalker chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This was hilarious and I wish that you will continue on these short parodys of LOTR.

cmjrwalker
Error in G chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Aw...poor,poor,poor Faramir! I love Faramir, but Denathor is EVL enough how it is...put him BACK in the asylum...whoever took him out has to answer to me! Mwuahaha! *EEK!* Oh, no, now I'm starting to sound like the EVIL steward of Gondor. Don't be depressed Faramir, I love you!

Erin

(Sorry, It's 2AM in the morning!)
Ka'u Ola Aloha chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
HILARIOUS! I always wanted a tranquilizer gun to shoot me and see what would happen, but now I don't need to!
Ryette chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
that was funny just like your other stuff! Keep it up! *cheers wildly* I wanna tranquilizer dart!
Shadowed Doubts chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hee. That was cool. But why do so many people (not you, author)seem to think that Denethor is some kind of Faramir-beating sicko? He isn't!
portia delanuit chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Great story, made me chuckle. you got Denethor down to a T it's about time that the grumpy, bonkers old git got a good hard shot with a tranq, you've done what we've all wanted to do...I love your hilarious skewed look at LOTR, esp. LOTT! keep writing! xx
Stacy-comedy chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
No, Faramir must not be depressed! It was...interesting lol. It was pretty good. Funny. Would of course have been better if Merry and Pippin were in it lol. But I liked it ok. Now get to writing, I want more stories!