Reviews for Do I?
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
lovely story :)
meljoy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aw, Mamo seemed a little out of character, but it was nice fluff!
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
10/10 for this fic.
Alicia Blade chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Cute, cute, cute! I hope you won't mind if I add this to my C2 archive.
Cathy Daine chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hi! I know I'm a little late since you wrote your story 3 years ago but I just couldn't resist telling you how much I liked your fic. It's so sweet!
Satyavati chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I loved the story!
Usako4life chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Umm... lol that was good Lisi! uhh... hmm.. it was cute! Wish more fluff but hey! Loved it! lol sory having brain fart! Keep it up!Woot usagi hugging mamoru!

~Belle~
Jen chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Great story! Gives you these nice warm fuzzy feelings _ I love it! Good job :)
Raeburn chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
It was a very cute story. I liked it, and glad i read it. Keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more.
Angel Grrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
*sigh* Ahhhhh...la'mour.
Jo3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Aw. dat was so sweet. WAFF...:::sniff::::
beth19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
no, this was not too fast . . . trust me . . . if it was, i wouldn't be typing up this review *LOL* honestly though, i think your fanfics *yes, i have read your other ones *S* move at a relatively moderate pace. yes, the stories may be somewhat *short* to you, but it's because you already have the *ingredients* for the story all ready when you start it . . . or at least somewhat prepared in such a way that you don't really need to spend a lot of time building the characters' feelings and personalities, etc. though sometimes i may be too lazy to reply, i really enjoy reading your stories. keep up the great writing! *i'll be reading more of your fanfics soon! :)*
Titania chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
I loved it! Please write more! keep up the good work!
Hitomi De Fanel chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
nice fic.
Princess Luna chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Lisa don't criticize yourself! That was an awesome fic! A few grammar problems, but not many. The descriptions were really good! Keep Writing!