Reviews for Do I?
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/2
lovely story :)
meljoy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aw, Mamo seemed a little out of character, but it was nice fluff!
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
10/10 for this fic.
Alicia Blade chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Cute, cute, cute! I hope you won't mind if I add this to my C2 archive.
Cathy Daine chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hi! I know I'm a little late since you wrote your story 3 years ago but I just couldn't resist telling you how much I liked your fic. It's so sweet!
Satyavati chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I loved the story!
Usako4life chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Umm... lol that was good Lisi! uhh... hmm.. it was cute! Wish more fluff but hey! Loved it! lol sory having brain fart! Keep it up!Woot usagi hugging mamoru!

Jen chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Great story! Gives you these nice warm fuzzy feelings _ I love it! Good job :)
Raeburn chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
It was a very cute story. I liked it, and glad i read it. Keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more.
Angel Grrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Jo3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Aw. dat was so sweet. WAFF...:::sniff::::
beth19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
no, this was not too fast . . . trust me . . . if it was, i wouldn't be typing up this review *LOL* honestly though, i think your fanfics *yes, i have read your other ones *S* move at a relatively moderate pace. yes, the stories may be somewhat *short* to you, but it's because you already have the *ingredients* for the story all ready when you start it . . . or at least somewhat prepared in such a way that you don't really need to spend a lot of time building the characters' feelings and personalities, etc. though sometimes i may be too lazy to reply, i really enjoy reading your stories. keep up the great writing! *i'll be reading more of your fanfics soon! :)*
Titania chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
I loved it! Please write more! keep up the good work!
Hitomi De Fanel chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
nice fic.
Princess Luna chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Lisa don't criticize yourself! That was an awesome fic! A few grammar problems, but not many. The descriptions were really good! Keep Writing!