Reviews for Second the First
LightspeedPink chapter 7 . 4/16
I really enjoyed your story 'Replay' and am getting into this one as well. I hope you update it sometime.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
I've been waiting sooooo long... are you gonna write a next chapter. Maybe a sequel. Please as a fellow fan of fanfiction you know how it feels when a writer doesn't write a next chapter to a REALLY great story. Seriously, this story is A-MAZ- ING, it would be a shame if you didn't write a next chapter or a sequel. Please write another sequel, and I think I speak for all fellow sinisterchic fans when I say "this story is amazing please write more." Well, that's all I have to say. Just, please... consider it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
write more please ive been waiting months, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
write more soon, love your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
please write more me and my friend LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
I love the story write more.
Shell chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
I really hope someday you finish this story. I love it!
momnesiayahoo.c chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Very good, so far. I hope you will finish this sometime. Thanks for the good read in Replay as well.
valerie21601 chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Please! Please! with sugar on top of it! Finish this story. I really, really love it! I hope your well and still out there.

One fanfic writer I loved I found out she had died from a heart attack (she didn't write BtVS) she wrote Wonder Woman fanfic's.
Scotty1994 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Hey so I found you fic and I have to say I'm loving it and I really hope that there was a chance of you continuing
If you did I swear you have an ever loyal fan here :)
Brilliant work :D
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
MORE!
StarGirl909 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Aw, please update! I am absolutly in LOVE with your writing! Please. I WILL PULL THE PUPPY-DOG EYES IF IT COMES TO IT!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Pleeeeese continue this story. its going great. A good sequel.
clementinelove chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! This is really good and i'd really like to see what you do with it (:
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Please. Please, Please start writing this again. I really really really got into this and if you re-start, I will super promise I will give you super great reviews for every chapter you have up so far. Atleast a hundred words apiece. I REALLY REALLY wanna see how this ends. PLEASE?