Reviews for Second the First
ValerieStrong chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Please! Please! with sugar on top of it! Finish this story. I really, really love it! I hope your well and still out there.

One fanfic writer I loved I found out she had died from a heart attack (she didn't write BtVS) she wrote Wonder Woman fanfic's.
Scotty1994 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Hey so I found you fic and I have to say I'm loving it and I really hope that there was a chance of you continuing
If you did I swear you have an ever loyal fan here :)
Brilliant work :D
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
MORE!
StarGirl909 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Aw, please update! I am absolutly in LOVE with your writing! Please. I WILL PULL THE PUPPY-DOG EYES IF IT COMES TO IT!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Pleeeeese continue this story. its going great. A good sequel.
clementinelove chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! This is really good and i'd really like to see what you do with it (:
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Please. Please, Please start writing this again. I really really really got into this and if you re-start, I will super promise I will give you super great reviews for every chapter you have up so far. Atleast a hundred words apiece. I REALLY REALLY wanna see how this ends. PLEASE?
thorn chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
(whimper) are you ever going to up date?
Pyliss Amason chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I've read most of the story but now I realize it isn't finished. Are You going to finish rhis story? I read

REPLAY, and enjoyed it so I'm waiting for the end of this one. I know you havent done anything to since 06, so if you aren't goind to finish it, please let me know.

Velvet just has to get pissed off and leave. and just put Spike back together.

Phyliss
madluv chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
This is a really good story. I hope you plan on finishing it, because I REALLY want to know what happens next. D
lil-sushi-girl chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
ive luvd this story from the start, i know its been a while since you've last updates but please update! i really want to know whats going on with spike and how things with the first will turn out. as for velvet... i was thinking you could turn her into a potential?
obsessed668 chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
love love love!

amazingg

SSxox
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
ya gotta update love
youn2731 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
I wish you would continue the story with Spike back to normal. People keep saying that Velvet should be a potential, but she seems like she's too old for that. Potentials are usually in their mid-teens. She sounds older. You should just get rid of her because she's an irritating character in the story. Please update.
Maria Eugenia chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
Hi... i Really liked the fic Replay... and I want to know how's gonna end this one up... please update soon... I really love your job...