Reviews for Judgement Day
NejiHina100 chapter 1 . 6/19
reading this while listening to ashita ni mukatte music from Yu Yu, made me cry. :( :( so beautiful. makes you realize that even though Koenma can be goofy and a good friend, he passes your judgement and can send you to hell if needed. scary. but this turned out great. but i need to stop crying lol
Gimei chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww, I like it!
Sano chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is one if the best Kurama-centric fics I've read. You depicted Kurama's fear of death perfectly, while maintaining his snarkiness. You probably don't check this account anymore, but I want to sincerely thank you for sharing this. It will bother my thoughts for a while. That's how good it is.
shasha chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was beautiful and poignant and... gah, I'm not articulate. Seriously, though, GREAT story.
Venessia chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my god, this could be part of the anime, you know? Did you do some research or you just got the idea for writing this? Its really good and very "realistic".

I loved the part about the paths in Reikai, when Genkai dies, were able to see the landscape of Spiritual World just like you discribed. The way you portraied Koenma and Botan also was really good, theyre ethereal beings and its hard to imagine them being all serious and wise about life and death. Yet, it shouldnt be this way, since theyre obviously the keepers of life and death also...

That grape/vines explanation was beautiful, really, how did you get this idea?

Great job, congratulations!
astrovagant chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I just want you to know that this story is brilliant. If you're still on this site, I think you could be an amazing authoress, and this is one of the most profound, touching and amazing story that I have ever read. Thank you for this treat, I will be recommending it.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Poe twist ending WIN. :)
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
"Nature of the Soul" Yu Yu Hakusho style! Sorry, I've been reading a lot of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, etc for philosophy lately. I guess it's kind of stuck. Regardless, I liked your story better. No where near as boring - Keep up the good work!
A Dangerous Notion chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
wow...

That was one of the most interesting stories I've ever read

It envoked such weird emotions from me,

The entire time I was crying, just slow tears not the heavy red nose cry just constent light tears, it was, odd.

And I wasn't crying because Kurama was dead, No, I was crying because he was dying.

Hold on, let me try to explain of that statement.

It was as if the entire time Kurama that was in the spirit world wasn't real,

the real Kurama was somewhere dying and Koenma's decision was HOW Kurama would finally die

painfully, slowly, mercifully ect. and not where he would spend the afterlife

I guess in the end, that was how it was supposed to end up

as Kurama wasn't dead just in a coma like state, and Koenma did choose how he would die, and he choose for him not to.

I'm kinda repeating myself, Sorry

I felt, detatched during the whole story, I read over the analogies but I could make sence of them,

not because they didn't make sence but because I felt so clouded.

...I felt just like Kurama did, confused and heartbroken

That's what I'm trying to say. I felt just like Kurama did the entire length of the story,

So yes, ignore the previous writings, it's nine in the morning and I haven't gone to sleep yet, all-nights suck

I wanted to write this review to tell you how well you were able to press the emotions onto the reader

or at least me, (of course it took me until the end of the review to figure that out)

I hope I didn't completely confuse you, as I'm quite confused writing this

I guess, in summary: I really enjoyed this story. :D
erisnx chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
*blinks* Cool! He lived!
VivaVerde chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
The single best thing I've read in a long, long time. Absolutely phenomenal.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow. Just wow... I loved this :D Very very nice! I loved it! It was beautiful :D
boris23 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wonderful Story! 5/5. I loved the idea of the oversoul too.
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow... just, wow!

This was absolutely amazing! I mean, I was in sheer awe when I was halfway through this. Loved the grape analogy.

PS: It was great to see Koenma so 'in charge' his job isn't exactly an easy one, so I liked the professionally he showed.
hayley chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I nearly cried when I read this.