Reviews for Judgement Day
boris23 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wonderful Story! 5/5. I loved the idea of the oversoul too.
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow... just, wow!

This was absolutely amazing! I mean, I was in sheer awe when I was halfway through this. Loved the grape analogy.

PS: It was great to see Koenma so 'in charge' his job isn't exactly an easy one, so I liked the professionally he showed.
hayley chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I nearly cried when I read this.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
So he lived? That's awesome! I loved this story! Awesome job!

-d101
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow. I cannot describe properly how fantastic this story is. Your grasp on each character's nature is not only as good as the person who wrote the series, but your writing style sucked me in almost instantly. Good job, and I hope to read more of your works.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Good job explaining the concepts of souls and reincarnation in an easy-to-understand way.
KKCSCOGUNMA chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow! This is the first time I'ver read anything like Kurama being judged. Was excellent! Congrats! xox
sunnyplace123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was a really great story! I can't even think of a word to describe it. It was just really great! _
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Good fanfic liked it a lot! Thankx for the good time!
Taz chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Awesome story. U realy had me in suspenca for a while there. Loved it.
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I can't say much because I'm speechless. This is just too good. I love your fic. _
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Now that was good. :) You had everything planned out and details were great. I love it!

Though I have a question, it doesn't need to be answered, so whatever. Is there slight undertones of KuramaXBotan in there? lol Just wondering. Still very good though!
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wow . . . this was /really/ nice! I love your imagery! There are a few /very/ minor grammatical twitches here and there, but overall beautifully done. My only critique is that the POV changes here and there, from Kurama to another character and back, when POV really /should/ stick to one character throughout a given scene. But again . . . /very/ nice! Thanks so much for sharing!
krm3DeeDee chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I'd like to say that I haven't been reading such an intelligent and phylosophical story in a very long time. Congradulations for your work.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
So he lives after all. I guess I'm glad. Botan must have been amused at him. XD Koenma's a lot more on the ball than usual. I like this setup. It always vaguely worried me to have the passage to the afterlife being run by a pair of someones so...limited. I ask too much, don't I? Look at all those analogies, dear me, Kurama's a stupid grape...
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »