Reviews for Judgement Day
CAD386 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Whoa. That's ... weird. I'm not entirely sure that I understood it ... hhm. I liked it, anyway! :)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I really liked this one. It is probably the best one I've read about possible Kurama trials. Thank you very much for taking the time to write it out and post it on fanfiction. I really did enjoy it. Thank you.
Sachi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Waa. I am blown away! So much explanation- it filled in a lot of YYH gaps. Lol, for awhile I thought this is what had happened when Kurama "died" after sacrificing himself to kill Karasu.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
this was an incredible fic! it really had me thinkin the entire time. i honestly love the ur writing style and the stories that u create with it. i can't wait to read wat u come up w/ next!
Meiza chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow. Just...wow.

I'm not sure if I would call that a proper judgement (sending Kurama back seemed more like delaying the actual where-the-heck-are-we-gonna-put-this-guy desicion), but that's the best outcome I could hope for.

Great job. Don't forget about "...Nightmare" please.
kahuffstix chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
cool i have never read eny thing like that. i liked it.
Accidental.Enlightenment chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I hope you realize that the moment Koenma handed Kurama the scroll, I knew he was going to come back to life. I actually just finished a forum topic post on the cliches of the plot device. I'm sorry, that sounds bad, cliches written in a certain way are good. This one was well written. I am simply irked at Kurama's inability to remain dead.

I've only seen the dubbed version, but as far as I can tell, Youko is at least 10 years old because he escaped into Reikai as a spirit fox to avoid Yomi for these years, and at that point he was already cold hearted and calculating.

I also had another idea I wanted to discuss with you, but I suppose I'm going to have to e-mail you if I want a response.
SilentShadowStalker chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wonderful.

Everything was written perfectly.

This is just...wow.

Sorry for wasting your time with this non-helpful review, but there really isn't anything I can critique in this.

~SilentShadowStalker
dreamingsilver chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
An absolutely beautiful short. Detailed yet simple. You wrote out the complex personna that is the much favored Kurama.
Avis the Crow chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Beautiful. Poignant, humorous, well-written and ultimately satisfying; especially interesting was the change in roles, with Kurama and Koenma no longer seeming the educated rogue and uneducated prince but now the still-young being and the eternal god. Lovely.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Nice ending for Kurama. This was a lot more philosophically sophisticated than most YYH stories, but I liked your explanation of how Yoko Kurama was changed by Shuichi's human body and its will to live. So Koenma knew all along, the annoying self-satisfied little toddler?

The ending also explains why Botan didn't act more upset about everything. Her giggling at the last bit was a cute way to sign off. Very nicely done.
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Beautiful. Nothing else to say.
Pai927 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Oh, so maginificent! You did a marvelous job! I loved the analogies, personally.
LizardtheScribe chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This was brilliant.
Maverick chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
such a COOL fic! I loved it! It makes sense for Kurama to be judged that way and given another chance. I loved some of the lip he gave Koenma. I've always thought their relationship was a complex one. And then there's Botan, being there for him every step of the way and guiding him when he needed her most. absolutely perfect. this is one of my favorites. you portrayed Kurama's humanity with all his doubts, fears and hopes right on. thanks for such a wonderful one shot!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »