Reviews for Of Love & Chocobos
d-boyz chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Really good one even just one chapter, it felt fit with FFT world. Good job, i wait for your next fic.
DarkBelieverAnge chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved this story! It was simple enough to portray the different characters, but in depth enough to focus on the characters you wanted to focus on. Two thousand words is hardly long winded, especially when your plot flowed evenly. I would even go as far to say that you should expand it more.

The relationship could have expanded a little more, but overall I loved how I was able to picture all the scenes in my head and I laughed throughout the funny parts.

If I could rate this story, it would probably be a 10 out of 10.
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love this story; its kinky, sweet, funny, and romantic. I hope you continue, I love Ramza and Agrias; those two are simply meant to be
the-reborn-soul chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
That was good. And length isn't really a bad thing. I actually prefer long stories.
Sevish chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This is a very good story, and I don't see alot of this pairing (then again I don't often look at FFT fanfiction but I'm glad I did). I trust you're going to continue, if you don't I might have to cast Ultima on you XD. Update soon.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Ah, just a lovely Agrias and Ramza fic. I really like this couple. You had some gorgeous descriptions in here, and the dialogue was a joy to read. Thanks for sharing!
Deth Apacolypse chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Marvelous ... absolutely marvelous. I applaude you, even I have absolutely nothing I can nitpick about with this fic. I mean everything about it is greatly written. I sincerely hope you write more ... not just to this fic but to others as well.
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh my god! I am SO happy I read this! There needs to be more fics like this on the net. I have never found agood agrias/ ramza fic. I hope you write more and thank you for making me giggle at the end like a little girl. It was so cute!
celeste chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This was really great! Agrias was always my favorite Tactics character, and you captured her so perfectly. The beginning was quite amusing, and Ramza was adorable.
MoldyMangoes chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh crap! That was so good!

I would kill to read a Tactics story that good again someday!
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aww...Warm and fuzzy, which is a good thing.
Lord Chaltier chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
It's always nice to see more Agrias and Ramza fanfiction pairings. The sheer amount of ways to pair the two characters together (Sheer melodrama, over the top romance, heart wrenching angst, etc.) makes me glad they never really did put any sort of actual relation-esque dialogue between Ramza and Agrias in the game. It leaves open so many possibilities and methods of expressing just how the writer thinks the two should be paired. You did a wonderful job of bringing the characters to life, both Ramza and Agrias felt very true to the way they are portrayed in the game itself. Quite possibly one of the best RA fanfictions I've had the pleasure of reading. Bravo, good show.
Valiusguard chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Really like the relationship built up between Razma and Agrais (and the Chocobo). There should have been more in the game but you captured the romance really well in this story.
Ryoga's best friend chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
My oh my...This is one of the best written stories I've read in a while. The characters were done perfectly and I enjoyed the light hearted atmosphere you brought to the world. The subtle romance was well exicuted, cute and innocent. Agrias is one of my favorite characters right after mustadio and I really love how you portrayed her. Keep up this quality work and I hope you contiue it.
Level 250 Wild Goldeen chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
There aren't that many FFT or FFTA fanfics I actually like. This one, I like very much! Are you going to continue this? I'd love that- very much...very much indeed...*yawns and slumps forward, drooling slightly while snoring*