Reviews for Precarious Balance
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/24
Please update soon. And more Vader please!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 2/9
It's great story
rain chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
way to go Luke! go Luke go!
Happyfish chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
This is really good so far! I hope you update it when you can!
L.C. Lane chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I wish you had continued this fic; it's an interesting idea and I've not come across anything like it before. The idea of being tied even in death to Luke and being a ghost per se that haunts her brother is a very original concept. Luke seeing Qui Gon was neat and how he saved Chewie and met Han was epic! If you ever would, plz continue this fic! :)
Midna chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I do adore this story. I understand how life can get in the way, but I do hope you haven't stopped writing completely-I think you're much too skilled to ignore the gift.
Le-Anime-fan chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Please update soon!
the pianist 123 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Awesome! You have to update!
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Oh come on come on come ON! This story is stupendous! It's awesome! It gives a twist on the Luke/Vader stories I haven't seen anywhere else! Please, I checked your profile already, and it looks like you've been suffering from lack of 'it-is-ready-to-be-read' for a while, but my gosh, you NEED to finish this! You know what it's like waiting for a good story and stuff, right? C'mon! PLEASE write more! I will help, give advice, beta, (grovel), ANYTHING! Please work more on this, please please please please PLEASE!

Just... just the whole IDEA of it, Leia dying and joining with Luke, Luke never actually growing up on Tatooine, not ever knowing his father or mother, Obi-Wan raising him. Meeting Han Solo and Chewy! GAH! PLEASE! TT

If your not finishing this story, can you just let me know? I'd rather get the disappointment over with then hoping for months on end, please let me know if your going to continue it or not!

Your sincere fan,

~Ally
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Im truly enjoying reading this! Wonderful writing! I hope you plan on continuing.
Fan-Tasticly-Lame chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Awww! I want more! Haha I sound like a Skwalker. I wish you would take this back up again 'cause I'm really enjoying it. Thank you though for what you have done. :)
Bane WolfBlood chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Please update soon!
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
this is a brillient storie and iabsalutly love it realy looking forward to the next chapter
DangoDaikazaku chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Why have you not updated?
RH chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Hey, I know you haven't updated in a while, but PLEASE do? This is an awesome story! I want more!