Reviews for Precarious Balance
great! Love u
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 7 . 3/10
Please keep writing!
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 2/25
Have you ever read the Belgariad? The scene where Old Ben told Luke not to talk about Vader anymore reminded me of Polgara reprimanding Garion for talking about "Kal" Torak.

You've got a good representation of Vader here. He's still thoroughly Sith at the moment-moments after learning he has a daughter and that she died, he laments about how he could have used such a Force-sensitive. Him only calling Luke his "offspring" and not even bothering to visit his mother's grave grave serve to make him seem more inhuman. Here's hoping that having a picture of his own son eventually tempers him.

Catching Luke might be a very dangerous thing to do, though, with that mind of his. The poor Star Destroyer might not survive it.

Anyways, it's a true pity that this story has fallen to the wayside. I found it fascinating, although I do have a major complaint-despite Leia's Force presence being such an important part of the plot, she herself is pretty much a non-entity. There's barely any talking or actual interaction with her; so far the only scenes with her talking at all are the first chapter and a single line when Ben showed up to save Luke. Leia could make a much bigger impact in the story, but she's fallen to the wayside.

Also, was the flying Stormtrooper head ever going to be important, or was that a one-off thing to show his intelligence and itchy fingers?
Espied7 chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Awesome story. I hope you continue it!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
No don't like
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Cute
mysteryfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
When is Vader going to find Luke?
Arriky chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I like this concept
Snowy Analia chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Hi this is r really good and you should totally keep writing it, even though it's been a few years
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Please update soon. And more Vader please!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
It's great story
rain chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
way to go Luke! go Luke go!
Happyfish chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
This is really good so far! I hope you update it when you can!
L.C. Lane chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I wish you had continued this fic; it's an interesting idea and I've not come across anything like it before. The idea of being tied even in death to Luke and being a ghost per se that haunts her brother is a very original concept. Luke seeing Qui Gon was neat and how he saved Chewie and met Han was epic! If you ever would, plz continue this fic! :)
Midna chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I do adore this story. I understand how life can get in the way, but I do hope you haven't stopped writing completely-I think you're much too skilled to ignore the gift.