Reviews for Precarious Balance
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 2/28
No don't like
Cute
mysteryfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/10
When is Vader going to find Luke?
Arriky chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I like this concept
Snowy Analia chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Hi this is r really good and you should totally keep writing it, even though it's been a few years
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Please update soon. And more Vader please!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
It's great story
rain chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
way to go Luke! go Luke go!
Happyfish chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
This is really good so far! I hope you update it when you can!
L.C. Lane chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I wish you had continued this fic; it's an interesting idea and I've not come across anything like it before. The idea of being tied even in death to Luke and being a ghost per se that haunts her brother is a very original concept. Luke seeing Qui Gon was neat and how he saved Chewie and met Han was epic! If you ever would, plz continue this fic! :)
Midna chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I do adore this story. I understand how life can get in the way, but I do hope you haven't stopped writing completely-I think you're much too skilled to ignore the gift.
Le-Anime-fan chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Please update soon!
the pianist 123 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Awesome! You have to update!
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Oh come on come on come ON! This story is stupendous! It's awesome! It gives a twist on the Luke/Vader stories I haven't seen anywhere else! Please, I checked your profile already, and it looks like you've been suffering from lack of 'it-is-ready-to-be-read' for a while, but my gosh, you NEED to finish this! You know what it's like waiting for a good story and stuff, right? C'mon! PLEASE write more! I will help, give advice, beta, (grovel), ANYTHING! Please work more on this, please please please please PLEASE!

Just... just the whole IDEA of it, Leia dying and joining with Luke, Luke never actually growing up on Tatooine, not ever knowing his father or mother, Obi-Wan raising him. Meeting Han Solo and Chewy! GAH! PLEASE! TT

If your not finishing this story, can you just let me know? I'd rather get the disappointment over with then hoping for months on end, please let me know if your going to continue it or not!

Your sincere fan,

~Ally
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Im truly enjoying reading this! Wonderful writing! I hope you plan on continuing.