Reviews for Shootout
JDoggy5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Yes! If your reading this listening up! I have a friend name Tegan! He's my best friend, my buddy, my brother... And there's this girl I love, her names Janita, I love her and she lives me back! And some more friends that I can't say there banes right now, all of them... I would give my life just to save them, I'm nothbg but they have lives ahead of them, I would block that shoot and save one of them, if your reading this, would you do the same thing? Would you try to save your friends life? I know I would
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I would be willing to protect my friends like that, but I'm ashamed to say that I'd be too freaked out and scared for myself to do anything :\
watchalookinat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I w0uld d0 the same thing as what chase did t0 ashley, I l0ve my bestfriend and I am willing t0 die f0r her
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh, wow. Chase Lussier may your brave soul Rest in Peace.
Inkstains of azure chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this is what im scared of. i cant even imagine what would happen if this took place in my school. while i was reading this it felt like it was happening to me. i thought about everyone i have classes with and my teachers. i swear i could hear them screaming. if this happened to me during study hall and the shooter opened fired, most of my friends would die as well as the teachers. thats i super scary thought. whould my friends save me? yes. would i save them? yes, i would do anything for them and they know that.

please dont let this happen to anyone else.

amazing story. there should be more like this one.

Inkstains of azure
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Well actually i don't know what to say to this one!
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
LOLOLOLOLOL. This was written so long ago; I almost feel bad for reviewing it because it will probably make you convulse in shame, and I only say that because I know that's what -I- do whenever someone rants over any of my age-old work.

BUT I'M RANTING. SHUT UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.

I love how terse you made some of the action. Very brief, very cacophonous, and almost a little bit confusing. I got chills when Starfire wondered if this was what dying was like and why wasn't she feeling any pain, because I actually had a dream in eighth grade that I was shot at a lockdown and I was wondering that if I was dying, where was the pain? -Insert Twilight Zone theme-

Anyway. Very short, bittersweet chemistry between Dck and Kori. I love what's said by not being said in him kissing her, and AHAHA "My Last Breath"-that used to be one of my favorite songs, and it's still a top for me on that album.

And yes, I know the feeling of being willing to do ANYTHING for a friend, including jumping in front of a bullet. Good on you for loyalty.
Sheena Dunlop chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
very beautiful.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hm...hey! I would have done that for my friends anytime! I love them! Hm.. I love this story! It seemed so..uhh...real.
SaffireStarz chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I wonder...

it probably is...

to say...

this story was such a tragic story...

unfortunate event.

but beautiful.

i literally cried. beautifully written.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This is so, so beautiful, dammit.

It's one thing to read about this kind of thing in fanfiction, but it's a completely different issue when it actually happened. I bow to you. You really caught the feeling of terror, and though we may never know exactly how they felt, you did a wonderful job in trying to describe it to us.
dani chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
that was sad :[[ i cried. it was heavy but very good i like it even though he died, but in a heroic way
clueless dummii chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
o.m.g. im cryin. i really am. that is so brave and so sad.. i swear 2 u im cryin rite now. u were rite. that was heavy. IM CRYIN. its that sad. its an ordinary day and then BANG ur lyf is over. i SWEA am cryin. i cant believe that some1 would do that 4 a friend. its beutiful and so noble. im c-c-cry-ry-in-n. sniff sniff. did that really happen 2 some1. gosh. i would feel guilty i mean ur best friend gave up his lyf for urs. o.m.f.g. fu-. i would b so freaked if that happened 2 me.

robinstarfirelove4evarobin and starfire
Chaltab chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Just a warning, Sushi, song fics are no longer allowed here. I'm not gonna report you, but some jerk might.
megs649 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw, that's so sad, I cried! I can't believe this actually happened! Very good story, you're such an amazing writter.