Reviews for A Young Man's Fancy
Ligare chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I absolutely adore your version of Tomoyo. An excellent, deviously scrumptious slip of a girl who knows what she wants and held nothing back to get it.
Ligare chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Why is it nearly nobody endorse the Eriol/Kaho pairing? Very rarely I do find any fanfiction on them,and I find a whole slew on Eriol/Tomoyo pairing. It's not that I think they are a poor match, but the mangakas are the one who pair Eriol with Kaho and its such a pity that mostly everbody disagree.
N.A. Nery chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
I wish there would be more facewalling or someone banging his/her head at the wall XD
KJS X-OVER chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Aw! You just showed me why I love CCS fanfiction so much! I don't think I've laughed so much in a long time! And bless Tomoyo for being the assertive woman that she is. Eriol would have taken a lifetime :]
Property Of Eriol chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I loved it! I'm happy with how Tomoyo got Eriol to comply! XD lol

favs!
caelestis-wolf chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
I cant remember the 1st time I read this or how many times I came back to it looking for an ending! And now years after, in another country, I've finally read the ending! Ah such bliss, such happiness! I'm such a sucker for E/T. But I really do love the way you write and hope to see more E/T's from you in the future!

Congratulations on an AMAZING fic all the way from the capital of Cameroon, Yaounde!

p.s. Actually I think you'd write a wonderful Sonomi/Fujitaka. You should give it a try, they're fun OHOHOHOHOHOHOO!
BlueMoonChild chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
That story was a funny romantic all-rounder. You're such a great author!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
I liked it! XD NIce!
the-coconut-bubble chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Wonderfully done. And who'd have thought Tomoyo could crow? :).
tuathafaerie chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
This was so good! I loved your sense of humor and witty comebacks. :) Great job! C2
wicherwill chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
I originally planned on waiting for this story to be finished before reading it, to mesh with my holy 'never read unfinished stories' commandment.

Today, on my annual story round-up, I finally saw it completed.

I am glad. You are god.

Good job!

wicherwill _
Dana Daidouji chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Oh! I love how this turned out! It's lovely and sweet! I personally liked how Tomoyo took matters into hand.
k chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
thank you for finishing. : )
Arika-Chan chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
askdfjhasdk Lovely. I loved it beyond all reason.
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
wuhoo! this is one of the best ExT fics ive read. every well written, and the characters are consistent. :D the scenes are very well captured. good work! _

(o)