Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
That last chapter was nice. Jubilees sports casting is hilarious! And Kurt and Ray make a nice pairing.
Syrinx chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Awesome! Definitely one of the best fics I ever read. I am deeply in awe.

Ps: Errol has nothing on Inigo. And go Branaugh!
Syrinx chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This is so funny. Rachel's pining over a guy with a butt that goes on till next Wednesday, so she breaks in on her bff doing the nasty with her lover, and together they decide Kurt's an idiot because anybody with any sense would know to love Rachel, so they have a drunken threesome?

OMG ZOMG.
IceAngel5 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Again, you did a simply great job on the 2nd chapter. Great job and keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter!

:D

Please keep it up, i'd love to see what happens next.
IceAngel5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Nice first chapter. It's well written and your diolouge is wonderful! :D You have a wonderful writing technique and beautiful descriptions. I normally have some things to nitpick about but not in this chapter. Great job! Onto the next one..:D
Amokitty chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
It’s hard to say what I loved about this story the most - the humor, the nods to past continuity, all the guest stars, the deep rooted emotions involved, or the cool baseball game! :) All I know is that I was surprised by how meaningful and substantial the subject matter wound up being. This story really touched me.

So many moments stood out for me. Kitty’s fears of not looking as sexy as MJ, Emma’s parable about the chapter title, and Jubilee was great as the game announcer! “Sweet Jesus in a flaming birch bark canoe!” LOL. I especially liked how Peter stood up to Logan, and the line about getting Peter drunk and throwing him at Juggernaut. Talk about tense! Good stuff.

By the way, to answer Kurt’s question, Montoya would kick the crap out of Flynn in a swordfight. Why? Um... because Montoya can fight in color and Flynn in only black and white? Or, maybe because Andre the Giant makes such a cute and helpful sidekick? All I know for certain is that Montoya would WIN. No offense to the masterful Capt. Blood/Robin Hood. ;)

The depth of Kitty and Peter’s feelings for each other was illustrated so vividly. It was the lynchpin for this story. You’ve reminded us of their difficulties in the past and ended the story with hope for their future. We don’t see enough stories with Kitty & Peter being in an adult relationship and actually acting like adults. Bravo. Yes, they ARE soulmates and your idea of them having a shared psi-link was brilliant.

The ending was everything I could have wished for. Perfect.

Thank you, Kirayoshi. This was lovingly, beautifully done.
Madripoor Rose chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
If I were to comment on everything I loved about this story, this review would take up a page by itself. Excellent work. Just quickly, I liked the bit with overprotective Wolverine confronting Piotr, and the Vulcanesque marriage-telepathic bond between Piotr and Kitty. And everything else.
Xakko chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
I love this story. You have a wonderful, descriptive style that I wish I could emulate. Your characters leap off the screen and wiggle their way into the hearts of the reader. You weave moments of comic book canon effortlessly into your tale, and give the happy ending the character's deserve. My only quibble is that a couple of the places where the original had split into seperate posts ran together here, most notably between meeting Rachel for breakfast and then the danger room. Anyway, please write more soon!
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
woo hoo.

I've said this many a time and I'll say it again. I love stories where Piotr is, like, sex craving. It's so... funny. I get a little tired of the ones where he's some sort of... timid blushing virgin. The kind described in all those Renaissance poems... except in the poems, they were female.

This story was really good. Like... REALLY good. I wholeheartedly enjoyed it. I've been waiting what seems like eons for a new Kitty/Piotr fanfiction that I really enjoy, and this just fits the bill.

I would really like if you continued this, maybe after Jeremy Harper's story left off? It would make my day.
Jeremy Harper chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Y'know, sometimes I wonder why I bother writing fan fiction. Lia, Madripoor Rose and now Kirayoshi here have taken inspiration from my own poor work and all have produced fine stories that I couldn't match on the best day of my life. Bravo, K!

I enjoyed this story a lot. Very descriptive, funny and erotic. The humor was well done, and the feeling and sentiment between the characters was heartfelt. I'm definitely looking forward to the second part, which promises to be a bit more serious, but I have no doubt about it being as well done.

Cheers!

Jeremy Harper
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Whoa. That's pretty hot and cool in a yay smut! kinda way. Heh. And, er...hope you have a copy saved offsite in case it gets yanked for the new anti-songfic ruling. You aren't allowed to quote music lyrics any more.
Amokitty chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Let’s have a big round of applause for Kirayoshi! I’ve been wondering if we would get to see an expanded version of “And Peter Woke Up”. To have you, writing the prequel/sequel to this was a lovely surprise; as I’m a big admirer of both your and Jeremy Harper’s work. Hopefully Jeremy likes this story as much as I do!

So... take three characters we all know and love, toss them in a delicate, awkward situation, and what do you get? It could’ve easily been a mindless PWP, and instead of making it look contrived, you make it look believable. That’s great storytelling.

The humor had me in stitches. The cavegirl Doublemint twins reference, and the line “Oh, come up for air, will you?” was genius. You completely nailed Emma, and I loved it.

I really enjoy reading a story that shows my favorite couple acting just that. A couple. Too rarely do we get to see Kitty and Peter happy and content. So content that apparently there’s no animosity to Rachel joining them. Damn! That Rachel sure is lucky. :) Or, maybe I should say she GOT lucky…in either case, you handled it with an adult sensitivity. Sensuous, and erotic, with genuine feeling. It adds to your story rather than detracts from it.

I must admit while I’m a *little* worried about what might happen in the aftermath of this situation...I know you’re a skillful writer, and whatever the conclusion will be, I know it’s gonna be good.

P.S. Love the story title.