Reviews for Breaking the Beast
Read up on the characters before writing garbage. Alucard controls the seals and control art himself out of respect for Abraham. Hirano even said so in an interview.
Granten chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Pretty fascinating, pity it's dead.
Fireminer chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
It is nice to see through Alucard past, thought this is'n finished yet! Hope you can continue this in a foreseeable future!
PamelaIsley1992 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
It's such an awful shame that this fic hasn't updated in so long. I've haven't been with you since the beginning, but I've been here since Chapter 8, and I do miss this fic terribly. I do hope you haven't forgotten about us.

I loved this fic so much because it got me into fanfiction; I was too afraid of only finding badly-written ones before, now I love it.
T420000 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
amazing story. Wish it was finished :(
S-Michael chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Truly an awesome fic so far. Though I was under the impression that Integra's father was in his 20s during WWII. Y'know, I can't help but think of how people in Hellsing kept talking about how much more dangerous things were during this period, so I'm interested to see how you accomplish that...
T420000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved this
Violet Shadows chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Pity this seems dead - of the three decent hellsing fics I've read, this is probably the best.
jill1235 chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
Great work, would love to see a continuation on the story! :)
Tikigod784 chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
This story is amusing. A shame it's dead. The irony!
morph chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Shame that this fic has not been updated in so long, because it's really very good - one of the best Hellsing fics I've read. I like seeing how the different layers and bits and pieces of characters develop like how you did with Alucard. He was bound, then he got the coat and the name and now they're working on the restriction levels.

I hope that nothing bad has happened to you that has stopped you from writing. You have a good talent. I also hope that some day this fic, and your others, will continue.
kurushi chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I've been despairing, trying to find Hellsing stories that are barely readable. And now, far too late it seems, I've found something that's far better than I'd ever hoped for. Thank you very much for writing this.
shinigami109 chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
it's certainly interesting to read what it may have been like before integra. great job, please update soon!
Tshamster chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
So far i have only read until chapter 3, but i do have a comment of what i have read: Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness! Not only is it well wriiten, but the story is also intriguing and believable. Having also read the original 'Dracula' i can say that i actually enjoy your story more. Perhaps it was just the bad translation of the book, but still. Amazing job of keeping everyone in character, both the 'Dracula' and the 'Hellsing'. You can feel both books influence on this brilliant story. Basicly: Good job! :D
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
okay, i have a few things to say, first of all nice! XD this is really good, i love it, though arn't his seals supposed to be on the back of his hands?

also, you really need to update this fic, it'll be the aniversery of the last time you updated in one week, which will also be my birthday, (ya the last time you updated was the day i turned 13)

seriosly, i love the characters here, i like how they interact and stuff, it's so good! please update!