Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Kage Mirai chapter 47 . 11/18/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. I've read and re-read it multiple times. I was wondering if you would allow me to go through it and make spelling and grammatical corrections? Let me know whatever you decide and thank you for writing this.
BarbaraGirl chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I love this story so far, and fully intend to keep reading since it is complete now. You may know this by now but I really need to point out a few reoccurring mistakes so far.

While you have been typing "Fallow" it's actually spelled "Follow" as in to follow someone or something.

You've been typing "Minuet" but what you mean (in context) is "Minute". Because I can tell you mean as in one minutes time, not a slow ball room dance in 2 to 3 beats time, that's a minuet pronounced 'min-u-ett'

I've also seen you type "Dose" instead of "Does" a 'dose' is an amount of something that is interpret like a dose of medicine. But by context you mean 'does' as in he does something.

Also, it's "Fate" not "Fait".

I'm sorry if me pointing this out is rude, in which case I would apologize to you, and you might already know of these few minor spelling errors anyway. So I hope that I'm not being rude, and I most definitely love this, and I shall continue now with reading this VERY long story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
this story seemed great. but a mistake in every paragraph and writing things we already know isn't acceptable.
Sarang child chapter 33 . 5/13/2013
Omg! I feel so bad for robin. I kinda get his emotions now when this happened in the comic. It must be tough being replaced!
Uiladnil chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
Plez check ur spelling mistakes? or ask sum1 2 beta
Gottin Konig chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
*thinks* oh this should be interesting! *Looks at massive amount of chapters* ...wow...YESSS...my fingers ache just from thinking of all the writing*respect earned*
maranda111 chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
please have a peer editor read over it. every now and then you use the wrong word.
nightwing5723 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
robin needs a brake.
robgray1 chapter 78 . 7/22/2012
but why does he become one what is reason or story he had frinds a father justice for his family teammates who cared for him their is no reason to turn and batman killing him off is something he should have exspected even though i an no fan of batman these days
robgray1 chapter 67 . 7/22/2012
two things as much ias i think batman could use a dope slap he did take richard in no question of it and raised him and helped him bring down his parents killer by training him and giving him purpose you do not walk away from that or the other influences out there at that age. also no or limmited rest i can understand but but no food makes no sense human bodies and slade started out as human and was born one needed somekind of flue to keep his body going he is or his body is not a god
robgray1 chapter 60 . 7/22/2012
well done one of the bestways Drake is ok but it was the new outfit as robin he bought to the table nothing else a reguler kid with no stort taltent or skills
robgray1 chapter 58 . 7/22/2012
At that point in the dc world that is what batman became andit was overdone by dc Dick G was and has been unfairly treathted though th 80 90 and into the 2000concidering what he has bought to the dc comincs snice 1939 movies comics leader of teentitans newspapers tv shows . it is a shame who he has been trated by dc
robgray1 chapter 53 . 7/22/2012
very nive this is what bruce wayne dick grayson used to do in the real old days charity work including bat and robin
robgray1 chapter 52 . 7/22/2012
Glad to see you kept it cannon with the death of todd having been around back then it was one of the few deaths i approved of in the dc nation
Cypress.Q chapter 108 . 11/28/2011
I may have not have been able to enjoy this while you posted, but I was able to see it grow and improve all in one shot (well, technically, a two/three day shot). Not only did the story improve/the plot, but also your grammar and characterization. You grew as a writer throughout this story and that's something you should be proud of.

Slade, what can I say? Or actually, Slade and Robin/Richard. You did a wonderful job creating the game between those two and they never disappointed. I love their interactions together and I could never get enough of it. I do have to say, I was sad to see Richard betray Slade, but then again, in his own way, he finally got one over on his Master. And thankfully, Slade was able to emerge fifty years later. The sad thing is that its over. Even sadder is that you haven't written anything as of late. The fandom of in-depth Robin-Slade stories are lacking. It would be... great if you could write another one (or maybe a sequel to this one?) ) It truly is a piece of work and I have to say I loved everything about it.

Please consider writing again? You can be sure I'd be there each step of the way.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us.
944 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »