Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Interesting. I'll keep reading.
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
m
DresdenRed chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Ha, must be putting the formula in the shampoo...
...Wait. Is he ACTUALLY putting it in the shampoo?
Really?
XD I hope so, that'd be a hilarious plot turn...
Your Kind Authoress and Servant,
Minao Tskino
CaptainOldDog chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
You really need to get a beta or read over your chapters once or twice to correct all these errors, it is hard to read with a ll of them.
Kage Mirai chapter 47 . 11/18/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. I've read and re-read it multiple times. I was wondering if you would allow me to go through it and make spelling and grammatical corrections? Let me know whatever you decide and thank you for writing this.
BrienneJamie chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I love this story so far, and fully intend to keep reading since it is complete now. You may know this by now but I really need to point out a few reoccurring mistakes so far.

While you have been typing "Fallow" it's actually spelled "Follow" as in to follow someone or something.

You've been typing "Minuet" but what you mean (in context) is "Minute". Because I can tell you mean as in one minutes time, not a slow ball room dance in 2 to 3 beats time, that's a minuet pronounced 'min-u-ett'

I've also seen you type "Dose" instead of "Does" a 'dose' is an amount of something that is interpret like a dose of medicine. But by context you mean 'does' as in he does something.

Also, it's "Fate" not "Fait".

I'm sorry if me pointing this out is rude, in which case I would apologize to you, and you might already know of these few minor spelling errors anyway. So I hope that I'm not being rude, and I most definitely love this, and I shall continue now with reading this VERY long story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
this story seemed great. but a mistake in every paragraph and writing things we already know isn't acceptable.
Sarang child chapter 33 . 5/13/2013
Omg! I feel so bad for robin. I kinda get his emotions now when this happened in the comic. It must be tough being replaced!
Uiladnil chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
Plez check ur spelling mistakes? or ask sum1 2 beta
Gottin Konig chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
*thinks* oh this should be interesting! *Looks at massive amount of chapters* ...wow...YESSS...my fingers ache just from thinking of all the writing*respect earned*
maranda111 chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
please have a peer editor read over it. every now and then you use the wrong word.
nightwing5723 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
robin needs a brake.
robgray1 chapter 78 . 7/22/2012
but why does he become one what is reason or story he had frinds a father justice for his family teammates who cared for him their is no reason to turn and batman killing him off is something he should have exspected even though i an no fan of batman these days
robgray1 chapter 67 . 7/22/2012
two things as much ias i think batman could use a dope slap he did take richard in no question of it and raised him and helped him bring down his parents killer by training him and giving him purpose you do not walk away from that or the other influences out there at that age. also no or limmited rest i can understand but but no food makes no sense human bodies and slade started out as human and was born one needed somekind of flue to keep his body going he is or his body is not a god
robgray1 chapter 60 . 7/22/2012
well done one of the bestways Drake is ok but it was the new outfit as robin he bought to the table nothing else a reguler kid with no stort taltent or skills
948 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »