Reviews for Cat and Mouse
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 103 . 7/31/2008
So, Omen/Richard is good again? Or is that another fake thing going on.

He seemed to be so at ease with Slade and being a criminal. But, I don't know. It is kinda sweet to see him treating Tim like a brother again, and seeing them as friends.

I am curious to know what Omen is going to do now.

That conversation with Batman was intense! Very well done!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 102 . 7/31/2008
WHAT! Holy crap! That ending part just made my jaw drop to the floor! XD

I love those parts with Slade and Richard together, they actually get along so well, it's really intersting to read! I loved when they were hunting the tigers and stuff!

This whole chapter was totally intense! Amazing work!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 101 . 7/31/2008
Gah! Must...continue...reading! I am so freaking excited to read what happens next!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 100 . 7/27/2008
Awesomness! Is Omen going to show up! That would be so freaking awesome!

Sorry, short review, but I'll keep reading! D
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 99 . 7/27/2008
That beginning part with Flash was really cool! And i also enjoyed that last part with the Titans demanding that they know what happened. Is Bruce going to tell them?

I'll have to keep reading!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 98 . 7/27/2008
This chapter was beautifully written. It is hard to imagine what they went through, and how they have to deal with the deaths of their loved ones and everything.
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 97 . 7/26/2008
When Slade said: “it’s in the company and challenges’ Richard brings me. It’s in them I’ve find myself fare more satisfied.” Did he actually mean that?

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 96 . 7/26/2008
Once again, awesome chapter! It was really exciting to read! Yay, we got to hear from Omen! I loved the part with all the criminals showing up and then when Omen was talking to Poison Ivy, that was really intense actually!

I am really curious if Richard will be able to take down Batman, or if he will feel bad or something. Idk, I guess I'll have to read and find out!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 95 . 7/24/2008
Holy freaking crap! This chapter has to be my favorite by far! (At least, so far )

The action was amazing and the descriptions definately brought it all to life! I did not blink the entire time! Amazing job! I am so excited to read more!

And again, I know I have mentioned this, but I am trying to read this whenever I have a chance. But I am pretty swamped with a whole bunch of stuff, so I don't have much time ot read and stuff. ( But I try!

ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 93 . 7/20/2008
Sorry that I haven't read your story in so long, I have been really busy and everything. But, I loved this chapter! I am so freaking excited to read what will happen next! *jumps up and down*

ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 92 . 7/5/2008
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to read this in a while. I have been pretty busy. But, I just want you to know that I am still EXTREMELY interesting and excited with this story! I am really looking forward to knowing what will happen next! I'll read whenever I get the chance.

Anyway. Great chapter! It really makes me want to know what will happen next! D
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 90 . 7/2/2008
Okay, that one part with those ppl getting murdered was disgusting! But was amazingly well written! Very vivid and descriptive! Really awesome job! I look forward to the next one!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 89 . 6/30/2008
This has to be one of my altime favorite chapters, by far! I don't think I even blinked while reading this! It was extremely powerful and descriptive!

The part with Richard torturing that dude Graves totally grossed me out! It was really awesome though!

This is getting crazy good! I am looking forward to reading chapter 90!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 88 . 6/27/2008
DANG! This chapter was hella good! The encounter with Slade and the JL was amazingly written! I feel sorry of the JL though, I mean, they probably feel horrible now.

I am totally looking forward to Richard's part! I can't wait!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 87 . 6/27/2008
Hey! What's up! I was gone for a while on a camping trip, but now I'm back and I plan on finishing reading your story! I was looking forward to it while I was away! D

Great chapter! As much as I love the action scenes and stuff, I loved reading this chapter!
944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »