Reviews for Cat and Mouse
kylefighter1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
hey this is Kylefighter1 and i received your email and yes i would like to take you up on your offer. Sorry but i couldn't email you for some reason so iu had to review instead. glad you like my story and yours is pretty cool as well. looking forward to reading the other chapters, laters. Kylefighter1.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
I...really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really *takes a deeper breath* really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate you. And that's a lot. You really had me going-and you made this so short! Even I am merciful enough to update immediately if one of my chapters are too short. And DLsky, you are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really mean. Now-I'll take back all I just said if you can find the mistake I made what column row and group of really's. But there's a time linit-and you've got 1:30 min starting...well, the timer started when I sent the letter. Send me a letter when you find it.

toodles,

Alexnandru Van Gordon
Hieirulesall chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Wah, this story was way too short. *sniff* *sniff* I suppose I'll be okay...eventually. Or maybe when you do more, I really can't wait to see what happens.

Oh, I was going to say this before, but I forgot. My penname actually means Hiei Rules All, Hiei is my favorite character on my favorite show, Yu Yu Hakusho.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
I think I know-but I won't say becasue...THIS WAS SO SHORT! How could you do that to me! I've been sick all week, looking forward to a nice long chapter and then...BANG! You slam my forehead down onto the desk! How could you of all people, D. , done such a horrible thing...I thought you were a kind person *sob*...I have nothing left to say-*sniff sniff*

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Rose Eclipse chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Gloriously intriging. I love these complex contemplations of Robin's over-obssesive compulsive drive for justice, and Slade's always smirking at Robin's self-righteous intentions until he makes trouble stir up. I look forward to your next chapter.
Hieirulesall chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Wow, this is really good so far. I can't wait to see what happens. There are some clues here, I think, but I can't figure them out yet, this is very interesting.

I'd say more, but I'm really tired right now and I think I should go to sleep...
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
AHA! You submitted this on a friday and NOT on a 'Saturday'...Do I see a hint of impatience? Hm?

Sorry, this is my way of getting back at you for my update-a-day war...

Good chapter-couldn't find anything wrong here besides the additional mix up with grammar or spelling. But I'll let you find those on your own just to be cruel. You should wait until you're done the story before you go over it and fix it up. It'll save you time and a heck of a lot of sanity...

-Still standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Hieirulesall chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wow, great story so far. It'll probably be better once more has actually happened, but still a great beginning. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Inspiral chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Awesome job. Hurry up and update soon, this sounds like an excellent story.
DecadentPlaything chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
awesome.. please continue writing
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
You have a good strong writing style. I hope you keep the story this strong. I like the plan that Slade has for Robin. One thing, and this is a personal preference, I realize it is your story and you will write it whatever way you see fit but avoid pairings. I've read a ton of dark toned stories where the plot has been lost due to high emotional activety.

However like I said, this is your story so write it however you feel like and keep the chapters coming.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Sounds good!

Please continue. _
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Patience is rare...but I can wait. Your spelling and grammer mistakes were kept to a min. (though there were a few funny ones like "hare" instead of "heir" and "loose" instead of "lose") but they failed to take away from the story-so brave.

As for your Author's Note at the beginning...in asking for constructive crit. and questions, does that disclude compliments? I rarely look for errors when I read a story and only focus more so on what a person "can" do over what they "can't" do. If that's no problem with you-then look forward to a gazillion long reviews from me because there is much about this story I like. If not...it's going to take me a while to figure out what to say...but I'll still review...

Well, I have to go and work/read before I bore myself with writing utter nonsense. I await your next chapter on Saturday, so...t (ta ta til then)

-Standing ovation (I always give a rating for each chapter)

-Alexnandru Van Gordon (Robin Manning)
944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63