Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Inspiral chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
I do not know if my last review got in. But still, please keep this sotry going. I love the mimes! My email thing is all messed up and I need to fix it. Here is my new one:

silverdiamond917
Aeris-Raven chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
I just read your first 6 chapters (instead of memorising the gettysburg address) and they were amazing! Each one deserved it's own special review to highlight all of the good ideas, but I was so into the story I had to get this far. I must admitt, I am a little mad that you update only once a week, but at least I can depend on reading your story evry sunday. I'm glad I got this today too so then I only have a few days to wait, instead of a whole week. You have such a great idea going I can't wait to see what's gonna happen! I also like how you show Slade's pov. The mimes were funny, and I can't wait to see more of them! Wow this is long... it's a great story! :)
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Damn...I was so sure you got my last e-mail. ut if you take it off "account memeers only". you can get reviews from anonymus senders. Just go to your settings and you can change that...I hope ot helps.

As for the chapter...I hate you! Why do you always do that! Wjhy do you always leave us at the very last moment where all the good things happen! What is wrong with you! I demand a second chapter!...Okay...stree level lowering...

-Standing ovation

Inspiral chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
I am so loving this story. Please continue soon. Oh yeah, my email doesn't work because I got a new address. I need to fix that but here is my new one:

silverdiamond917

I can't wait for the next chapter, the mime thing was so hilarious. Very clever.
kylefighter1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
hey this is Kylefighter1 and i received your email and yes i would like to take you up on your offer. Sorry but i couldn't email you for some reason so iu had to review instead. glad you like my story and yours is pretty cool as well. looking forward to reading the other chapters, laters. Kylefighter1.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
I...really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really *takes a deeper breath* really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate you. And that's a lot. You really had me going-and you made this so short! Even I am merciful enough to update immediately if one of my chapters are too short. And DLsky, you are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really mean. Now-I'll take back all I just said if you can find the mistake I made what column row and group of really's. But there's a time linit-and you've got 1:30 min starting...well, the timer started when I sent the letter. Send me a letter when you find it.

toodles,

Alexnandru Van Gordon
Hieirulesall chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Wah, this story was way too short. *sniff* *sniff* I suppose I'll be okay...eventually. Or maybe when you do more, I really can't wait to see what happens.

Oh, I was going to say this before, but I forgot. My penname actually means Hiei Rules All, Hiei is my favorite character on my favorite show, Yu Yu Hakusho.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
I think I know-but I won't say becasue...THIS WAS SO SHORT! How could you do that to me! I've been sick all week, looking forward to a nice long chapter and then...BANG! You slam my forehead down onto the desk! How could you of all people, D. , done such a horrible thing...I thought you were a kind person *sob*...I have nothing left to say-*sniff sniff*

-Standing ovation

Rose Eclipse chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Gloriously intriging. I love these complex contemplations of Robin's over-obssesive compulsive drive for justice, and Slade's always smirking at Robin's self-righteous intentions until he makes trouble stir up. I look forward to your next chapter.
Hieirulesall chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Wow, this is really good so far. I can't wait to see what happens. There are some clues here, I think, but I can't figure them out yet, this is very interesting.

I'd say more, but I'm really tired right now and I think I should go to sleep...
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
AHA! You submitted this on a friday and NOT on a 'Saturday'...Do I see a hint of impatience? Hm?

Sorry, this is my way of getting back at you for my update-a-day war...

Good chapter-couldn't find anything wrong here besides the additional mix up with grammar or spelling. But I'll let you find those on your own just to be cruel. You should wait until you're done the story before you go over it and fix it up. It'll save you time and a heck of a lot of sanity...

-Still standing ovation

Hieirulesall chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wow, great story so far. It'll probably be better once more has actually happened, but still a great beginning. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Inspiral chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Awesome job. Hurry up and update soon, this sounds like an excellent story.
DecadentPlaything chapter 1 . 4/30/2005