Reviews for The Dark Seed
henriette chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
oh very good, I can't wait to find out whats happends next. Can Harry be this Voldemort character? Oh I hope so, that would have been delightful.
Please send me a mail at when you update next chapter.
prongschick chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
i have no clue at all what jibber is talking about. anyway, this is such a great story and i can't wait until the next chapter comes out. could you email me when you do post it? my email's
Hank Riddle chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
No, I'm not reviewing myself to make my story look more popular or anything like that. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what jibber is talking about. Is it a compliment, or a comment on how slow I write? (Probably the latter.) I also apologise for my very slow writing style. I have many assorted chapters written on this story and most of my others, but none of them connect and I can't figure how to fit each chapter together.

My sincerest apologies,

Hank Riddle
jibber chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
did u know...

that u r the first publisher of a harry potter fanfic on this site

i should hav fckn finished it

a-ole
Angela Potter chapter 2 . 8/18/2002
Really good, please continue
NateSean chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
Given the nack of the original trio's flair for trouble, I doubt Dumbledore would have been so forthcoming with the children about Voldemort. I do hope you decide to continue this though, when Ginny sensed Voldemort's presence my heart skipped several beats.
NateSean chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
You start of with a very gripping scene. And without revealing the identity of Dumbledore's attacker you have given me an excellent incentive to read on.

Good characterization, and excellent job of keeping Dumbeldore's calm and collected manner in mind.

Moving on to chapter two.
Heeheehee chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
OKAY! OKAY! I'll review your stories! Geeze! Sorry I decided to be born! Actually, I'm not. If I were, all the psychaiatrists my mum keeps sending me to would be all up in arms right now, which they aren't. I think. ANYWHO... Good writing. Not as good as mine (kidding!), but good. I should've kept the story to myself! Oh well, too late anyway. Curse you, WRITE! All of your stories have just one chapter (besides this one). What's with that? Oh, well, enough of my senseless blabbering. Keep Writing!
LadyWinters chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
i wonder if you're going to continue this or not... i like the way it's going. please consider continuing it.. sorry for the short review.
Blue Newt chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
I haven't actually read Ch.3, I just wanted to add something to my review from Ch. 1: How on earth did Dumbledore use Expelliaramus if Voldie had his wand? Juss checkin. I'll write an actual review later. Once I've read this.
Blue Newt chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
I AM BORED! But that's just because I'm really tired and have been reading fanfics for a couple of hours. This was good, I'm not a flamer... I'm just tired. I'm gonna quit now and start with this when I'm feeling fresher, see what I mean? Meanwhile I'll get some sleep. But keep it up!
Jenniefer Kingsley chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
Interesting, hey, i wanted to let u know it's perfectly alright to use the poems.
Roger Arithmancy chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
I hope there is another chapter. I cant wait to find out who the hooded figue is, but knowing me I'd just want to find out if it is Harry or not. wait a few chapters before telling me I like to make my own assumptions. But over all, id say it was mysterious, brilliant and suspeseful.
Sirius1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
Rats. No Sorting Hat song. Not even a measly cover-up like my own effort in BTTF 9. Anyways, must dash. Excellent chapter, hope to see the next one soon. And the SPG etc is still perfecto. Good job. Ciao
Sirius1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Your wish is my command. Very interesting start; very interesting. I wonder who the 'thing' might be ... hmmm ... no, too difficult for a person of my intellectual capabilities (or lack thereof). Anyways, the SPG and so forth is all excellente. Off to chapter 2