Reviews for The Mary Sue Extermination Agency
Daemon hunter chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
I like this. I hope the agency succeeds in its noble aim and that you might update this again soon.
vanillafluffy chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
"Technically I’m still new, remember?”

“That excuse was only valid two chapters ago,”

Heh, heh. Not familiar with the fandom, personally, but your concept is nicely twisty.
AlKaholiK chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
Az, I can't help but to laugh as I read this. You see, what makes me laught the hardest is how sues, in general, seem to always have some sort of connection to the story's hero. Now, let me explain.

If you take a look at the WWE and what Vince has always tried to make it into, you'll see my point. Take, for instance the 1995 King of the Ring magazine. I mean, think about it, Mabel's (Viscera for you newcomers) great, great, great, great granddaddy rapped for King Arthur? Really now? How about Shawn Michaels being of royal descent? Hahaha...p'sha!

As silly as that sounded, there's really not much difference when a Mary Sue takes over a story. The sue is usually tied into something unrealistic for a "normal" person-just like Vince's wrestlers. But, then again, that's what makes wrestling so humorously bad.

Anyway, great work!

-AlKahawliQ (100 Proof)
Dogsbody chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
Great Concept! But it leaves Me, with a Question? What if You create a Female Character(original); who falls in love with an established Fanfic Character(example Ryan Atwood, The O.C.), and visa versa. Who is more interesting, and not to mention likable, than an established Female Character(Marissa Cooper,The O.C.). Who for all practical purposes, is a bigger MarySue; then the ones Joshua and Alexis, have to slay? Looking forward to Chapter Six.
T'laren chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Huh... I coulda sworn I'd reviewed last chapter... anyway, this is getting better by the chapter... ah... pain inflicted upon fangirls... *purs*
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
You're doing good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nova Flame chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Well, these are interesting to say the least. It's hard, though, not to make a Mary Sue out of an OC and place it into your favorite story. I know my character is everything I would like to be, but it's difficult to leave in the human elements that make him seem realistic. Oh well, I'm working on it, so don't go eliminating me yet.
Beastfire chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Sues are so EVIL!

Ivy: Like I said, at least I'm an OC with flaws.

Beastfire: Yeah...your temper, you're kinda concieted, you're a major klutz, you're an alcoholic, you've got ADHD, y-

Ivy: OKAY! We get the #%&*$ picture, boss!

Beastfire: Update soon!
Latisha C chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Good chapter. Nice insert of bashin the Mary Sues of Harry Potter.
Beastfire chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Wow. I like it so far. Man, am I glad my OC isn't a Mary Sue.

Ivy: Yeah. In the fandom I'm in, I get picked on by basically everyone there. By the way, Beastfire...if you kill me off in your Anti-Mary Sue story, there's gonna be trouble.

Beastfire: Oh, your boyfriend?

Ivy: NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN!

Beastfire: Mhm...sure. Update soon!
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
This stroy is really good. I like anti sue stories because they can help me not make sues myself. All OC's should have flaws, but that's just my opinion. Anyway keep going with the story.
Latisha C chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Good chapter.
AlKaholiK chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
T'was a good chapter, Azrael. I just wish more suethors would take note of this story and then have a good look at their own "works of art". Maybe the knock upside their heads from this story will convince them to change their evil ways? Then again, nah.

Mary-Sues and Marty-Stu's...bah.

-AlKahawliQ (100 Proof)
PlumPigeon chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
hehehe, very funny :)
Latisha C chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Good chapter. It was very funny to read.