Reviews for Accident of War
snowleopard13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow this story is assume. But poor Hogan has been on the run for over 6 years. The heroes think he is dead. What happen why did you not complete the story? Sighs
Stormyrose chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Ooh, suspense is building! I really like how realistic you've made this story, and yes, the new CO does seem a little overbearing for a new guy.

Will Hogan get back to Stalag 13, will he be captured, or will he do something else? I don't know! You'll have to write another chapter, and soon!
Nitestalker chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Thanks for the update. Please dont keep me waiting long for the next chapter.
nom-de-plume13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Hmm, interesting chap, this Blackman, and he's got a point. Wouldn't be the first time Jerry has run in a ringer.
Misty Jezierski chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Poor Hogan. I am enjoying the story. Cant wait to see how all of this works out. Keep up good work.
Misty Jezierski chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
GSJessica chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Nicely written chapter-smooth and flavorful yet clean and uncluttered. And good plot advancement.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Hogan's sixth sense comes through again! I just hope it isn't to late. Fire(chapter four) when ready!
Linda chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Interesting that the woman gave him a heads-up! I must say I don't like Blackman right now, he's not doing much to gain the respect of the men aside from demanding it. It takes a lot more than that, as Hogan knows!
GSJessica chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I got a hunch Hogan's troubles aren't nearly over. Enjoying this tale very much.
nomdeplume13 chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
I feel so sorry for the guys, thinking that Hogan's dead. Of course they wouldn't know otherwise until he'd gotten back to London and sent them a message from there. However, things just got a whole lot messier now that Hochstetter's on the trail...
L J Groundwater chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Aw, poor fellas. I wonder how they'll find out Hogan is okay!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Oh no. How awful for the boys. And now the Colonel's going to Hochstetter on his heels. Things are heating up fast. Looking forward to chapter 3!
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I can't wait to see how this turns out. It is a good story so far. I like the introductory chapter a lot. Loosing Hogan is going to place a huge dent in the camp's operation but I'm confidant that they will get through it. Update soon.
Captain Canuck10 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I like it! I hope Hogan will be alright and the guys can concentrate on their mission. Can't wait for the next update.