Reviews for Who Did You Say Stole the Declaration?
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
"I shall give you soemthing else. I shall give you my word."

Well written - a truly enjoyable story and a pleasure to read. Thanks for reccomending it!
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Finally got around to reading some more of your works, and, boy, am I glad that I have. This is an excellently thought-out piece of writing, and really illustrates how much more alike Ian and Ben are than the average person might think on first watching the movie. I, too, would like to think that they learned to be friends again. A movie where Ian, Ben, and Riley team up to find the ultimate treasure... that would be amazing!. :)

Plus, I absolutely love your disclaimer: "I also swear I will not make any serious attempt at stealing Ian." Oh, but that means you can still make non-serious attempts at stealing him, right? Right? :)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I admit. I only watch National Treasure because Sean Bean was in it. He's a brilliant actor and I thought that the movie was a tragedy when he was carted off to prison. He always seems to get the role of dying or disappearing doesn't he. Great story!

Nela
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is a nice story: heartwarming and whatnot but I don't really like how Ian and Ben talked. Good story though!
WalkingInMemphis chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
FANTASTIC-a realisitic and yet heartwarming (yay Ben and Riley being friends!) take on a continuation on NT. I think it's much more belivable than the whole Ian-breaks-out-of-prison scenario, and also argues the point that in real life, Ian wouldn't ever really get convicted for all of that. I mean, a high school mock trial team could try that case and win in defense. So bravo! A diamond in the rough!
Ingu chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This was a great story! I loved it! And I also love Sean Bean as an actor! I really think you should write a sequel, if possible, it would be ever so interesting to read that Ian 'betrayed' the trust, but it was all for a greater cause or something... well, loved it. And you really must write more
Silveni and Z chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Silv- I read this when I was scared of reviewing things. I don't know why. Now I say... Good. I like the sequel better.

Z- Watch the spelling. I don't know if its spell check that cramps your style or you're just excited, but point is, lots of mistakes for a one-shot. Carry on, though. Silv thinks you're good.

Silv- That was a horrible review, Z. You're mean. But still mildly complimentary in your way. Constructive criticism this! But we both like you, Elenhin. *goes and reads sequel to torture friends*
the7bells chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I finally got around to reading this, and I loved it.

Personally, Riley was my favorite character in that movie...
Saerwen chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Woot, woot, woot, wooteth! XD for some reason I likee that word today. It's a nice word, don't you think?

-Mari
Earendil Eldar chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
What do you know, i finally got around to reading this! I really enjoyed this. Having not seen the movie or anything there were a few things i didn't catch on to, but that is no reflection on your writing, just the fact that i never get out to the theaters :) But still, i got a good sense of what it was more or less about and the characters as well. As always, i enjoy your work!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Most definentally on my favorites list. I'm a real fan of Ian, and his men, especially Shaw, so this was a bit of a treat. Save *Heart Bound Up In Chains.* I like that one too. This is a very good fic.
Lehorin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Good ideas here, I did wonder about who is more guilty after seeing the movie. Just keep working on your grammar (remember "you are" is shortened to "you're" not "your") and you could really be great.
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 5/16/2005