Reviews for The Point of No Return
Eris chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful. Reminds me of something i created once to torment players in an RPG. And it fits the song so well.
thelibraryghost chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wha... That's it? But I do like that pairing. You have good taste.
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Well...that's interesting. Different, surely, if a bit vague.
Nescence Pandora chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Deep and fascinating. I enjoyed it very much.
hm chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow. That's deep. Very different feel than most KrayonxEurtis stuff. I like it.
brukleflesche chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Oh, how dark and lovely. I've been wanting to write my own creepy ErutisKrayon for some time now; perhaps this is just the impetus I've been needing to get started.

That final line is just awesome, so empty of hope and anything happy and good. Wonderful job!
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I am awsome aren't I? Lol oh thank you for saying that, it was so sweet! I hope you get a bunch of reviews. It was really good.I didn't read the title at first so when i was reading i had no idea that it was to the point of no return so i started reading and i was thinking to myself 'hmm this kinda sounds like The phantom of the opera.' then i read the name a pieced it together _ Glad you did this one i really liked it! Thanks again for thanking me, and your welcome. Good job!

Update soon ( i mean on your other stories, i know it must be anoying but i had to say it _

Sayonara
Shoka chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
UGH! How creepy! Ah well, its a good idea and I like the way you write. It keeps us guessing...UGH! lol, well, keep it up.
Skittlez chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Coolie, lovely and dark.. bai