Reviews for Selenity's Solution
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I wish to get the word out. There is a war on . Either join or leave. You may remain neutral. It doesn't matter. We can't let the RB win. If we do, they will delete every story on for 1 reason or another. We will not fail! We will not fall! We will not GIVE IN! JOIN NOW! Send a review or PM for info.
Requiem of Fire chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I miss this story and would love an update!

Rena H.M chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Waffo! You are back from the dead! I just read the other chapters and I love them! I missed this story! It makes me very happy to see that its back from the dead!
Firenze chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Yeah, figured thats what you wanted to do. Whenever I get the urge to write HP fanfiction, I want to skip to the later years as well. :3

I enjoyed the Snape/Rei interaction, and I'm wondering what memory she will end up using for her patronus.

YAY FOR AN UPDATE! I guess I reviewed chapter seven at a good time, lol.
Requiem of Fire chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Uh oh, the Dementor's are at it again. As well as Sirius and Snape. Will there ever be peace at Hogwarts?

Yeah right. :]

So, Rei is to learn the Patronus Charm. I wonder what her Patronus will look like? Hm... And now she feels overshadowed by Harry, again. It would be hard being the sister to 'The Boy Who Lived'. Maybe she will be able to make her own mark on the wizarding world so she won't feel so transparent.

Anyway, great update! I am looking forward to the next one!

Mika Tenoh chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
AW that's not very nice, but still a good story
Firenze chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
So.. this is late but...

I love your story. Period. I love the Rei/Harry anger issues. I love the Rei/Draco possible relationship stuff. That she's a slytherin but one of her good friends is Ginny, a gryffindor. Its just a well written story. Its not muddled down, or doesn't try to push a certain point. Once you get to when they are older, are you going to round out the story a bit? As in more story for each year? I can understand if you are going through the first years more quickly to get to the later years, which in my opinion are more fun to write. :3

So yeah. I love this story. Keep up the good work!
Requiem of Fire chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
Oh, I am excited!

I am glad to see that Harry and Rei are beginning to become like they used to be. But, who knows how long that is going to last when the next year begins. I like that you put strain on their relationship, it makes it more believable. We all know siblings don't get along ALL the time.

I can't wait for another update!

Mika Tenoh chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
Wow what a long chapter it's really good how you combined the two years, so are Draco and Raye going to get together?
Mika Tenoh chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
I love it so far keep up the good work.
Firenze chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I just read all the chapters you have available, and I must say I am intrigued. Of course this may be my Rei-fan coming out, but the story is written very well. I like the characterizations, and have enjoyed it immensely.

Keep up the good work!
Requiem of Fire chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Cute. Very cute!

I love that Rei is a central character in the story (well, she IS my favorite!). Also, it appears that she is paired with Draco, which is also nice. They are together in my story as well!

I hadn't read this story before this, but I am glad I did! It is good. I can tell a huge difference between the older stuff and this latest chapter (its a good thing!).

Please update soon!

Twin Tails Speed chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
This is a really interesting story.
Rena H.M chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
I miss this story...its been a while.
Audrie chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
this is awsome!

please update soon_

i cat stand not knowing what happens next!

this is the first sailormoon/harrypotter crosover that has harry and rei as siblings its to cool!

and green day rocks!