Reviews for A Trip to the OBGYN
somedayGSR chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
hahaha! griss and sara with triplets! how cool! and i love the aaron character. hes so funny! keep it up!:)
nikhel4eva chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
wow this is amazing!

please update as i would love to know wat would happen to these!

Rhian xx
GracefulBee chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Oh this story is just too funny. Please udate soon great story!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
i love this lil story. triplets oh my! that is going to be fun. please give em some girls too. not all boys. griss needs a lil girl to spoil and pamper.

sassy
asanderd chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
This story is out of character, but you make up for it beautifully with the humor! love Griss's reactions! Awesome Well Done!
Elusive Horizon chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
That was absolutely hilarious! I LOVE this story and little Aaron, he's adorable! I can't wait for more!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
LOVED IT! Gil passing out was just too precious. I also loved the fact that Gil and Sara are having triplets. This chapter was great. This is a sweet GSR based story. God bless you, keep up the great work and update this great story frequently!

Christiangirl chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Another great chapter! I just loved Sara's "Gil I hope your life insurance is paid up." That was so cute. And I also loved the way Aaron was trying to take care of the pregnant Sadie, the scorpion, by feeding her dead worms because she's eating for twenty. Very cute chapter! God bless you and keep up the great work!

Christiangirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Great chapter! Great start to what promises to be a great story. I just love Gil and Sara being married with child, and soon to be children. This is great. God bless you and keep up the great work!

MyBella131 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
This chapter was great, I love Gil passing out everytime triplets are mentioned, and I loved little Aaron's noticing the 3 heartbeats, he's such as sweet little boy!
eac-dudette chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
lmao omg that was just amazing! lmao love it how Gil is always passing out!
chibigirl626 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
LOL! TRIPLETS! My third-grade teacher just had triplets, two boys and a girl. I love the whole- Grissom passing out thing!
eac-dudette chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
omg they are just so cute! i love it