Reviews for Dark Magic Attaque!
Felineguardian chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Aw poor Dorin . Sucks to be the black sheep in the family :/

Anyway, awesome story!~
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
UPDATE SOON! I really like this a lot and I hop w that you continue this story!
chikis chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
so far i loved this story i specially like the grandfather playing matchmaker. i think its cute please continue
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
doesent "Ryu" means "dragon"? That is the only irony I can find... Anyhow, great story!
Shiguya Retomasi chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Damnit, I like Dorin for some reason... maybe it's the almost creepy way the talks to himself, maybe it's just that bad luck aura he must have. Either way, he's awesome in his own way. To be honest, before I thought about it and remembered the other styles of Dark Magician, I almost thought that was Blood magician or crimsom magician... stupid me. Aah well, it was a great chapter once again... how unfortuante of a beginning for Shepu: living in a home, unwanted and even mistreated by her remaining parent, simply because she had the misfortune to survive. Ah well, things at least turned around in her life, though she does a pretty good job of mucking it up herself anyway. And the Key mace... I'm sure the midgit pixie would have played an interesting role in things, but this fic has died... much to my dismay. Guess you can't have everything, though it did show me something... you may not see it, but this fic, however dead it is, holds something Anomaly only reaches toward. Maybe that's just me being weird, but it's how I feel. Now, to do the one thing I've never done before. I REALLY would love to see this fic get another chapter... hell, I'd do nearly anything for that to happen. Though, I do wonder if you'd even be able to tap into the thoughts and emotions that made this short fic so great. No matter, as you're far too wound up with Mewtwo fics to ever ressurect your old classics. Shame really, but nothing can be done when the heart is sacrificed for the mind.
Shiguya Retomasi chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
... if my dreams are screwy tonight, I'm blaming you...

I really, REALLY can't quite find the words to describe this, mostly because every time I start, the laughter returns. I don't quite know how to describe how... demented this story is. But, it's the kind of demented you can't quite look away from. Sorta like a train wreck, but not really that bloody, you know? It might have been, but Sai held his temper and simply let the little egotistical bastard go, parton my language. And Ryu (don't get the joke) doing a bit of meddling to bring them together... classic. How he has childred and grandchildren worries me, but in a fic like this you just go with it and don't ask questions. I know however far it goes (only one more chapter, which makes me a sad panda) it's going to be great.
Shiguya Retomasi chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Okay, between fighting to not fall out of my chair, and comprehend that you used to be able to write like this... just damn. I haven't laughted like that while reading a fic for a long time... you have no idea how good it feels. Between Shepu and her stubborn, to downright belligerent attitude, Sai with his 'trying to be a father but coming off as a moron' feel, and even Marjorie and her chatty nature, this is easily my favorite thing to have read today... and in a while. No offense to how you write Anomaly, but this... this is pure gold. Heart knobs meaning gender isues... so true... I really like how sagely Sai comes off at first, only to become clueless once he makes that fateful move. And Shepu... you'd think she might be a bit into having her teacher around more... then again, I can see her point of not liking being uprooted. Makes me wonder why he didn't just put her in a different training program, but eh... and DMDMG pairing is great... sure, a lot of people do it, but this... this has promise.
Saris Yui chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
So cute I love it and there names are different which is nice I like there other names too but change is nice. Love the Romance!

Saris Yuy
Ayamette chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I like your story.

But I really hate it when you keep changing P.O.V's.

The more you do this, the more confusing it gets

Anyway, good job
deadaccount12333321 chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
O.O Poor Dorin... but still hela funny stuff Aeris cant wait to see the new chapters of both To Life and this!
Winterflower chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
nice story, i wonder who is this she that dorin is referring to. please continue writing, so will sai barge into shepu's private moment?
RyaSanada chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Poor Shepu, at least the fairy came back. I really like how she got ticked off at Dorin. Keep it up!
Rizu Komesu chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Aw! That Key Mace is so cute! And I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner, your chapters are really good! Please update soon Aeris, your writing is improving greatly! Really!
Lord Cynic chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
It's about time I thought about returning the favour... I always thought about how the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl relationship worked. Part of me assumed that they were like big brother and little sister, the other part thought the way this story does. Very intriguing. Oh, and fortunately, I don't know a Dorin near me. Then again, it could be me... eep...

Oh, and replying to your Burning Questions chapter 2 comment... technically, it is a one-shot. Both current entries are one-shots, entirely separate from one another. Oh well, comments are cool either way. Lets me know people care... heh.
Sakurelle chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Yay, finally, an update. It's so sad to hear about Shepu's past. But I'm glad they got to know each other a little better. Update soon!