Reviews for Severus Snape Did Not Like It at All
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I am quite intrigued by this story. Where do you plan on taking it? I hope you are going to continue it. Debbie
yamiduke13 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
This is really interesting and I am enjoying it. I hope you continue it.
Pizzapig chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Can you update if that wasn't the end
zafaran chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Any chance of getting any more chapters on this story? Severus is my favorite character, and I always love to read stories that use him to good effect. I was horrified by Dumbledore's betrayal of both Harry and Severus that was seen in the postmortem memories in DH. This story has the potential to get Harry and Severus both into a better place emotionally, and in their future lives, and I'd be very interested in seeing where you go with it from here. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
honore chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Poor Harry-even more- Poor Snape...curious, very curious. Looking forward to more. Thanks
dimestoredramatic chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
This is so well done, so sad; I actually cried. The last chapter, in particular.
Vintery chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
I read this story and was going to review it when my computer turned off. I couldnt find it again for months! I couldnt remeber your screen name on the name of the story. but now I found it again so I can tell you that I love (and I mean LOVE) this story!

Update soon please!
the rabid plot bunny chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
aw, thats so sad,

i can't wait for you to update,

you haven't updated any of your stuff in a while, and i really can't wait to get some new chapters in 'The Unchosen', and this one too, of course
the rabid plot bunny chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
another lovely chapter!

i don't really have much to say besides i love it!
the rabid plot bunny chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i really love your fic. i haven't read any harry potter fics in a while, but i'm really enjoying this one.

i can't wait to read the next chapter
Luceid chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
This is amazingly well done. Not only is it grammatically correct, but the story flows smoothly and the characters, while being OOC, are still very believable.

Just Jill chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
INteresting. Very fun, too!

Just Jill
Celadrian chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
What do you mean you can't write humor? Hah. Okay, this chapter was definitely more serious towards its end, but its beginning and the last two were distinctly humorous. Although they did have a darker, serious undertone. But I like that kind of humor, so it all works out. ;)

And, of course, you will continue writing this sometime in the not-so-distant future? Imagine that I'm looking at you with very pitiful puppy eyes. I am incredibly curious... Why is Snape, of all people, the one who's looking after Harry, apparently voluntarily? Is Harry's breakdown the reason they're in hiding, or is there something more? And what caused Harry's breakdown? Did the abuse just become too much, or did something more serious tip him over the edge?

And, of course, what's going to happen next?

I eagerly look forward to more chapters in your lonely HP fic, and hope that my review is helping them get written. ;)
A Lee En chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
I'm enjoying this. Please update soon!

Pint of Stella chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
AW! Keep going! That was a great chapter. I think this story is really interesting.

Keep it up!