Reviews for Full Throttle
Juliette101 chapter 29 . 2/15/2010
seriously, i laughed out loud at d rock instead of baby bit :DD
Juliette101 chapter 25 . 2/15/2010
loving the story so far :D

just a note: joshua means jahweh saves, not jehovah ;)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow...what a powerful first chapter! I like the flashbacks, very well written :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
piano-fingers chapter 40 . 4/24/2007
aw. I really really really loved this story! Your characters were just so realistically written, and I really loved the plot and everything!

I'll be looking for the sequel! :-)
bymac chapter 40 . 1/5/2007
I absolutely love this story I read it in less that 2 days. (hell, i'm read the submits anwers too!, and In the name's contes I win My name has 15 silabes!, I also have 2 middle names, and two last names!) Back In the rewiew... yeah you we're a little predictible... but that happen when you're writting a story like this one!... O.k I'm done...bye... mac
J.C1 chapter 40 . 9/14/2006
I guess the first thing I have to say is, I blame you personally for the bad english mark I'm going to get on my practise exam. I had to leave this,this brilliant, captivating story half way through. To sit.

I read this whole story today and half the authors notes. (Love Harry Potter by the way - read HBP in about 7 hours flat lol) And I have to say (incase you missed it) I loved it. I can't really stress that enough LOVED it.

I was near tears twice and (if you know me) that's no easy task. Absolutly adored Jake (who doesn't love a guy who rides a motor bike) and I have this other version of the story in my head where Jake lives Clay dies and Jake and Vera raise Clay's child. Although I have to say him going back to Jane is extreamly sweet.

I just wish I'd discovered this story earlier and joined you along for the ride lol. What I would have called Mac and Harms kid if it was a girl? Jacqui I can see there kid being a little tomboy if it was a girl and Jacqui is easily shortend to Jack or Jax. Or Nichole - Nick and Nicky.

I'm off to start reading the sequal and you'll probably see me popping up on your other stories to *grin* I guess in the end what I'm saying is, Awesome Job and I can't WAIT to see more of your work. Thanks for an enjoyable day P

Your Newest Fan

-J.C
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 40 . 6/5/2006
well done
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 40 . 3/26/2006
Wow I have to say that this is actually the first JAG fic that I have ever read. I usually read Law and Order SVU fics (is there any possibility that I could coerse you into writing one of those?)

But today was a long Sunday afternoon and I had actually looked at what the JAG section of this website had to offer and had previously found your story and today I had a lot of free time so I decided to read it.

When I searched for a JAG story I had very specific criteria. First it had to be over 100,0 words long (I like em to be epic) second Harm and Mac had to be characters in it (The JAG page actually has that character select thing unlike the SVU page) and last but not least, I wanted something with nice long chapters.

Little did I know that your story would far exceed my expectations for what I was looking for. You had original characters that I actually grew to care about and I was so sad when Jake died and then at the end where they are all saying their final goodbyes at his grave, I cried.

This was just such a wonderful story I can't stress that enough.

Sorry about the long review, I've been known to babble when it comes to stories that I absolutely love.

Once again I reiterate is it possible to convince you to write an SVU story. Harm and Mac are a cut pair and I love them to peaces but my first true devotion will always be to my Elliot and Olivia fics (sorry that's totally me being me there lol)

Keep up the great work

-Kelly
Bedazzle Me chapter 40 . 3/21/2006
Believe it or not i have just finished reading this LoL! And I LOVE it! God i'm crying right now '( LoL...hope my mum doesn't hear the typing coz i'm supposed to be in bed LoL! I'm gonna read the sequel now...not now now byt tomorrow LoL! I loved it to bits! The ending was really sad!
CharmedAli chapter 40 . 3/10/2006
aww that's great, i'm crying but i love it. it is one of the most amazing stories i have ever read
mrstrinamills chapter 40 . 1/16/2006
Loved it! :)
Steelo chapter 28 . 10/10/2005
WHY DO YOU DO THAT? You just cut it and you're killing me!

Steelo chapter 27 . 10/10/2005
Great chapter but I must say I really hate that Kovac he's a real jerk, for reasons unbeknownst to some anyway c ya later and see I am reading aren't you happy I believe I desevere some sort of apprciation thing lol!

Steelo chapter 26 . 10/10/2005
Hey awesome chapter I really thought it was great and I'm so glad Clay and Vera are getting together. I'm reading your story and the sad thing is I know what's going to happen so I'm dreading reading that's why it's taken me so long I just am dreading what's going to happen. Damn you and you're totally awesome but suspenseful stories!

starryeyes10 chapter 40 . 10/3/2005