Reviews for Very Secret Atlantis Journals Season 1
Gil Shalos1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Very, very funny
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was hilarious! It provided much needed amusement for me during exam week :). I particularly enjoyed your recaps of The Storm and The Eye, although they were all wonderful. I loved it!
Holly Unending chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
This was brilliantly written! I loved it and laughed out loud too many times to count... I liked Sheppard's comment about O'Neill's similarity to MacGyver and "Well, that's it for my cameo. Wonder where Carter is?" Also Ford's "

Wow, never realized we had so much crap in your vests. It’s like a Mary Poppins vest", the headbutt greeting, and wardrobe comments. All in all, very clever! Love the ShepWeir too. ;3
Christina chapter 20 . 4/27/2008
I love these journal entries, they are hilarious. I was wondering if you were going to finish Season 2 and if you had any plans to do Seasons 3 & 4 & even 5 coming up. Keep up the great writing.

Christina
military chik chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
Ford, just like Sheppard, is Air Force. Sumner was a Marine, and there are Marines on Atlantis, the the core military contingent for both Stargate shows is the US Air Force. Though, I guess the camcorder wouldn't have reason to know that... never mind me, I'm just babbling...

love the eye-sex. too bad there's no actual sex going on with Sheppard and Weir... maybe one day...
trivia gal chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
not that it really matters, but they are called FLASH BANGS, not FLASH BLANKS. they're called that becuase the military weapons specialist that invented them was as good at naming things as Ford and Rodney. they flash a bright light, then they let out a subsonic sound or bang, that disorients you and, sometimes, knocks you right out.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Good story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Great story! It's funny!
smrvn chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Omg! too funny!

Now you mention it *pops dvd into the computer, watches The Rising part 1* Daniel does look fat in that sweater!

Ahw poor sedge, being left with Simon!

*Gasp* Jack O'Neill looks like Mcguyver? no?

*blinks* 'Weird'?

Yeah that was weird (:P) I noticed John was smiling at Sumner al the time, I was like okay... too bad he dies otherwise there would be a new ship born, I mean like iew!
keegan chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I'm liking it so far! At first I thought it might just be another one of those stories were they only babble on and on about nothing, but this is better. I love that Sheppard/Weir and Sheppard/Teyla fluff happening. Only read one chapter though so I'm gonna shut up now to read. Great so far.
Loethaelis chapter 20 . 4/16/2006
So... Where's season 2? Please respond!
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
this made me laugh - in a good way!
Someone Reading chapter 20 . 1/26/2006
very funny. Now, where is Season 2s'?
Myriadragon chapter 20 . 1/19/2006
SIT BOY SIT! ;) I thouroughly enjoyed these! I certainly hope you do a season two-I'll be back to read!
Myriadragon chapter 17 . 1/19/2006
I love the Camcorder and Carter's entries. One words...tee hee...