Reviews for I Wish
dandan chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You're right...gotta love it!
ga nat nat chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
some people think that fluff is bad, but i LOVE fluff! it makes a story all the more interesting.

like, i like stories that have some farie-tale ending, like Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella, because it's NEVER going to happen to me! i just like reading or watching things like that, because it's fun to imagine.

once, again, you did a really great job!
untitledl chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was really sweet. I don't know how you couldn't like it but I have those days too...
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very nice! Love how Hermione gets her punch on!
pinkpygmypuff chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
yes it wasnt cute, fluffy and romanic...it was supercute superfluffy and superromantic...sigh i noticed theres no side ship...so can i have harry? lol
iloverupert chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
actually that was one of my favorite fics of yours lol! i love all of your stories especcially helping with denial.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Sweet... I kinda liked it when she slapped him... oh no! Must punish myself! *reverts to Dobby's method* BAD Sophie! BAD Sophie! *sigh*

This review is getting too long... anyway, good, entertaining fics! I loved "Summer's Romance"!
PsychoHaired chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
It was cute , but how did Ron get up to her dorm?
Sweety734 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Love it really i do

Funky-P
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
that was really cute!
knownhiatus chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I like this. I wonder what the people in the commen room thought when Ron and Hermione came down together hand in hand? you're a really good writer.
chocolatefroggy chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
cute cute cute! NOT your worst, you don't have a worst!

oh, and if you're creeped out that I'm reviewing like all of your stuff in a span of ten minutes, PLEASE dont be, im just going through your stories one at a time and im a very fast reader. (when i want to be that is: it took me WEEKS to finish my summer reading!)
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yes, Ron deserves a slapping after HBP and also a good hard kick you-know-where! But I forgive him as always!

Cute fic
kkkkristen chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw I love all RHr stroies but yours was really good!
Elizabeth A Shriver chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wow that was different from ur other ones not really bad but different...ya noe... wat im wondering is how ppl in the common room will react lol like 1/2 an hour or fifteen minutes earlier hermione slapped ron and then a few minutes later they're holding hands lol that must of been a big suprise for them lol.