Reviews for I Wish
I LOOOVED this! Mediocrity bugs the living daylights out of me but that's the perks of writing romance is the sheer force behind each action is enough to cover the amateur in all our writing. So this was fabulous, and I loved how this kiss was sweet instead of super passionate which is sadly written on about these two for the majority of their fictionally idealized affairs. And the HUG was the perfect end! I agree, not your best fic syntax wise, but extraordinary all the same! i have this addiction with slap fics also because they have a tendency to be much better than others emotionally. Pathos appeallls!
dandan chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You're right...gotta love it!
ga nat nat chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
some people think that fluff is bad, but i LOVE fluff! it makes a story all the more interesting.

like, i like stories that have some farie-tale ending, like Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella, because it's NEVER going to happen to me! i just like reading or watching things like that, because it's fun to imagine.

once, again, you did a really great job!
untitledl chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was really sweet. I don't know how you couldn't like it but I have those days too...
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very nice! Love how Hermione gets her punch on!
pinkpygmypuff chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
yes it wasnt cute, fluffy and romanic...it was supercute superfluffy and superromantic...sigh i noticed theres no side ship...so can i have harry? lol
iloverupert chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
actually that was one of my favorite fics of yours lol! i love all of your stories especcially helping with denial.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Sweet... I kinda liked it when she slapped him... oh no! Must punish myself! *reverts to Dobby's method* BAD Sophie! BAD Sophie! *sigh*

This review is getting too long... anyway, good, entertaining fics! I loved "Summer's Romance"!
PsychoHaired chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
It was cute , but how did Ron get up to her dorm?
Sweety734 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Love it really i do

Funky-P
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
that was really cute!
knownhiatus chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I like this. I wonder what the people in the commen room thought when Ron and Hermione came down together hand in hand? you're a really good writer.
chocolatefroggy chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
cute cute cute! NOT your worst, you don't have a worst!

oh, and if you're creeped out that I'm reviewing like all of your stuff in a span of ten minutes, PLEASE dont be, im just going through your stories one at a time and im a very fast reader. (when i want to be that is: it took me WEEKS to finish my summer reading!)
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yes, Ron deserves a slapping after HBP and also a good hard kick you-know-where! But I forgive him as always!

Cute fic
kkkkristen chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw I love all RHr stroies but yours was really good!