Reviews for The Hellmouth Protocol
DeepBlueJoy chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I am really enjoying this and I hope that you haven't abandoned it. You've written quite a lot, but nothing recent, so I'm a bit apprehensive that this will remain unfinished... hope I'm wrong,

Blue
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
can't wait for more!
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Too good not to be continued.

Thanks for writing.
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Dang, I'd forgotten this one wasn't finished... Too bad - it's not a crossover you see done this well very often.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Also good, too good not to be updated.

Carry on.
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I wish there were more of this! Love Spock's confusion over Faith's existence.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
oh this was fantastic! ! ! ! Did you ever write more to it?
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Buffy and Kirk are more alike than they can possibly imagine. Hmm... I wonder if they are interdimesional twins or something of the nature?
ZTB chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
My bad! I thought three years was more-than-enough time to post chapters six and seven, as well. *Insert finger snap of half-serious disappointment, here.*
ZTB chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Dear Choas-hole: I'm sure he remembers Edith Keeler all too clearly. It's just a pity that M. Scott Eiland hasn't remembered to post chapter eight in WAY less than three years!
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Hey Kirk, you'd have a hard time trying to figure out what it was like to kill the one you loved to save the world.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Offhand, catslayer? I'd say it's because he rarely finishes what he starts. PROFESSIONAL authors have contractual obligations. And, this guy would probably be getting his butt sued, right this minute, for not meeting them!
bthecatslayer chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Holy Shit!

I just now read some of your BTVS/ST stuff.

Excuse the language, but why the hell aren't you having your writing printed by now?

It is a privelige to read your work.
karen chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
So glad you have updated this one. I've always liked this story.
Dnic5 chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
I love it and hope that you update soon
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »