Reviews for Legacy
so kawaii!
AnimeManga lubber chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
You're Stories are a pure joy to read...so,./~*-:';"# !$%&()-_ Upadate Them! P
The Dark Hanyou chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
Well in this story Naruto really is a dobe, please update when you get the chance.
Lost ninja 1 chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
I really like Sasukes and Irukas relathiship ...its better then Sasuke not haveing any perental figer at all maybe he will get some charater

Anyway...ideas for SasuNaru fic? I the AU storys...actaly I like any SasuNaru story if there writen well.
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
umm ok..thanks for the clear up...yea i think you should make Orochimaru and Jiraiya switch then it would be more funny!
The Gandhara chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
A filler chapter, but the Kakashi bit at the beginning was a priceless laugh.

Hell, yeah! Do switch Oro and Jiraiya. It'd be priceless to see the perverted Toad-sennin as the villain.

Try adding some more narration to compensate the dialog.

You've left me wondering... what part of my earlier review were you refering to in your answer in chapter 3?
Seta Himura chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
quite an interesting story, but I'm sure that either Kakashi or Jiraiya or Sarutobi would have taught Naruto how to control the Kyuubi's power. Also if this is going to be SasuNaru fic then are you going to make Naruto bi? Also are you going to just follow the original version, or are you going to spilt soon?
CrimsonNoble chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
So wait.

Because Naruto is considered a hero... Sasuke doesn't see fit to become the best ninja he possible can so he can kill his brother. So he slacks with his studies.

Right. No.
lun chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
this AU is really engaging. i'm really curious to see any other differences in the storyline and how they'll affect the overall result. nice stuff and to me, quite original. hope u'll eventually finish this fic. XD
xxMizukixx chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Excellent Story Update Soon Onegai!
SGL chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Very cool. Interesting premise. I hope it goes somewhere. Update soon, 'kay?
Gai-sama chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Glorius !

continue writing... so you can provide us more of this excellent fic /o/

good work
Momo-Sama chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Aw! I like this! Very interesting! I love how Naruto doesn't know Hinatas name...XD
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
how sasuke be so mean to hinata ? update soon