Reviews for George & Alanna's Wedding Ceremony
This is beautiful!
maddie chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
bless this is way too cute 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
I thought that their vows were good
PennTheWriter chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Asdfghjkl. I loved it. It was absolutely perfect in every way!
Keep up the stunning work!
i heart tamora pierce chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I liked it.. It was sweet and cute! And I enjoyed how you portrayed the POV of the important people in Alanna's life.. Great job! :)
anna chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i loved it you did a great job
Hi chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
im tired of then Jon showed up wedding fics too

i loved it
CheekySweetChic chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That is soo cute!

I love the pairing of Alanna/George, and how Tamora Pierce managed to narrow Alanna's busy love life of three Suitors, down to her true love
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
that is really nice! good job i liked it.
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
YOU ARE MADE OF AWSOMENESS! i loved this, and i think you got the vows just right. i think alanna having a sword was an amazing touch, and the part about george having daggers on him made me laugh. overall, im glad i clicked.
BNMBNMBNM chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hm. Very cute, but it needs the kiss and the walk down the isle with both of them smiling too big for words. )

One question - when do their hands come untied?

Wacky
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
omigosh! thats so cute! i love it! just one thing. im probably just confused, as useual, but itsnt the temple of the Godess the one that only women are allowed in? i dont have the books (how i survive, i dont know...) but for me, could you check and tell me? thanks a bunch!
FaeNocturne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I didn't think that the vows were weird at all!They were touching and I think that they described the character's feelings was a well put together piece of fanfic,and I though it was quite superb.
tammygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I thought that the vows were beautiful. I loved it. That is extreemly high praise, Well Done!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I'm a sucker for AG fluff! I like how you made the story jump from the perspectives of the guests.